What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new kid on the block

mrbush

Thanks for having me. I have done one previous grow, and so for practice i decided to try to reveg my girls.
even with my best efforts I managed to get 2 strawberry coughs to come back :nono:
my blowfish and jackie-o did not come back. So i went out and bought a ez clone 30
I read up hear what i could find and made 30 cuts. They all had roots in 5 days. I transplanted them to 4" rockwool cubes when they were 12 days old. I have had them on nutes 2 days later.
I am now waiting for them to grow to about 14 to 16" and they will move to the flower room. I have hydrofarms in there.

I am cloning and keeping my mom's in one room with a 400 mh.
I have a 1000 hps in the flower room
here are a few pictures from my last grow.
And then some pictures from the cloning and the clones as they were 2 days ago

Last edited:

mrbush

pictures

pictures

it took me a little while to figure out the pictures
here they are

the day they arrived i got 13 girls and it was -10 that day :nono:

my attempt at re-vegging

Last edited:
G

guest5703

fuck yea MR. Bush!!! Those look freaking AWESOME!!! You just went out and bought a ez-cloner, lol must be nice to be able to go out and pick one up whenever needed. Just giving ya a hard time, anyways love the hydro setup is it the only way you go? nice roots BTW cant wait to see the end result, I'll be around, PEACE!!!

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Looks like you are getting in with both feet my friend, I think you have done very well on this first go round with these systems and genetics. Does the cough really taste like strawberry? Good to see you here, although that name.................
H

mrbush

NiteTiger said:
Looks as good as it sounded :D

thanks nt i need all the opinions i can get
I feel i have be very fortunate.

I did this complete grow with help on the phone. I found tech support and he is good
:jump:

caligreen
fuck yea MR. Bush!!! Those look freaking AWESOME!!! You just went out and bought a ez-cloner, lol must be nice to be able to go out and pick one up whenever needed. Just giving ya a hard time, anyways love the hydro setup is it the only way you go? nice roots BTW cant wait to see the end result, I'll be around, PEACE!!!

thanks i love this place. there is sensory overload. I hope to do this for a long time. I am 2 months since my last grow. I just wanted to get the show on the road.
So i got the cloner and built the table for the clones
I wanted to go dirt and my friend said hydro is safer cause if you burn your plants you can flush them. He said with dirt a good chance to loose them. Since i never did nothing before i went with his advice

I pulled about 12 oz total off of my first run. I hope to double that amount this time.

Looks like you are getting in with both feet my friend, I think you have done very well on this first go round with these systems and genetics. Does the cough really taste like strawberry? Good to see you here, although that name.................
H

that was how they taught me to swim also. They threw me off the pier. :redface:

all the good names are gone. and the name is in honor of my girls But i felt funny posting under mrsbush :laughing:
i am not much on explaining how things taste
But it was sure the sweetest smelling out of the bunch.
The blowfish and jackie-o both smelt similar. But the cough was all on it's own. I hope to have more girls for my next run. But it sure is nice having my moms there just in case

mb

mrbush

Well I have a slight gnat problem so i am taking care of it before it is a big one. I read in one of the threads that you can use skeeter dunker's from lows to take care of them. Since i am a very skeptical person I bought some today and put a piece in on of my mom's buckets today. it is suposed to kill the larvae. I put up 2 of those yellow monitors and in a week i have caught 4 gnats.
Well my clones are doing very well. they are all up to about 6 or 8 inches now. How much do they usually stretch? The last time i bet they only grew maybe 8 to 10 inches after i got them and flowered them. But i think i did a lot wrong the last time.

anyways here are my girls today

mrbush

here are some pictures of the plant i re-vegged
i hope to do better this time
this first one is early flower

and a later flower picture
:jump:

mrbush

well here are my clones. they are 11 days old. i figure i can transplant them in about 5 days. They are between 6 to 8"
i only need 12 and i have 30 to pick from :jump:

well i will check back in a few days

i also covered the drain holes with black plastic to keep out light :rasta:

Arkaya

Looks healthy as a rainforrest in there! Keep us updated, I really like following the growth of strawberry cough.

cheers mate

mrbush

i have very little room in my flower room. I want to try 12 girls in 3x4 layout. They are in hydrofarms and i want to change the nutes every week.
would i be better to grow them all together or split them and put 3 weeks between them. I can keep growing them on my flood tray.

Last edited:

mrbush

well the clones are 16 days old today. they are nearly as big as the mom. i will yank 12 of the nicest and put them in the flower room soon. My house is going to smell like a strawberry patch :headbange :jump: :muahaha:

It is amazing how much i have learned since march.

I remember when the box came with all the clones i had to ask what to do with them. I had no clue. Then i need to figure out how to hook up my grow room too.

But we made it and i am anxious for round 2 :bis: :ying:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Well you hit the ground running with that first crop, and brought it in, now rejuv and cloning, you have had the advanced course quickly, hehe. Stick with the advise from your tutor, it is working well, but it is you that is pulling it off. Bong salute Mr. B.
H

mrbush

it is funny when i first started i wanted my hand held so bad. I was sure everything i did was going to be wrong.
Then my friend could not make it down herre but the clones did. So i had to learn fast. I am glad now. I know I sure learned more faster than i would of watching some one do it for me
i would like to give thanks to my instructor :wave: :headbange :jump:

you have helped me a lot. thanks dude

they are about 12 to 13" this morning

mrbush

time to move

time to move

well this is day 18 for my clones. They are getting crowded so i think i will move a dozen tomorrow when i get home.
so here they are

check back tomorrow and you can see there new house :wave:

mrbush

Haps said:
Well you hit the ground running with that first crop, and brought it in, now rejuv and cloning, you have had the advanced course quickly, hehe. Stick with the advise from your tutor, it is working well, but it is you that is pulling it off. Bong salute Mr. B.
H

thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I can really see where this can get habit forming. I bet i spend 6 hours a day with my girls. I don't do anything but look at them and smell em. And wait for the lights to come on
I am glad i have them all in there new quarters. I am anxious to see how there first night went.
I am glad i have a mom and clones now. Now i have something to play with while i wait for the girls to awake
:wave: