What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CaliColi06 Cheese 2007

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
good grow luck bro, looks like they have great space on that spot!

D

DJ_highst_

Nice little grow spot you got there. I like it.

dig small holes and put the pots in the ground so they stay insulated from the hot summer sun. plants that get too much sun heat up the pots/ soil and have fried roots and they dont flower as well. Good luck bro.

Last edited:

calicoli06

thanks guys!! Reason I went with 100 g. containers was so I wouldn't have to do any digging of any sort. I'm sure that would give me better results as it makes perfect sense.

D

DJ_highst_

calicoli06 said:
thanks guys!! Reason I went with 100 g. containers was so I wouldn't have to do any digging of any sort. I'm sure that would give me better results as it makes perfect sense.

If you dont want to dig, maybe just wrap them with some make-shift insulation or put the container with soil into another empty container and paint the outside one white.

From my experince with growing in pots where it gets really warm, like it does out here in Cali, containers need to have some protection from the sun if they get full sun like you have.

G

guest5703

saaaay cheeese!! haha very nice setup. Outdoor in fat buckets, looks like you'll yeild some really quality buds. Have you grown out this one you have before?

calicoli06

Fed and gave them them their first soak today. Used Maxsea 16-16-16 along with Plant Success and Floralicious Plus.
Forgot to mention that each container is filled with 1 bail of Promix HP and 5 bags of FF ocean forest. Mixed with finely screened worm castings and Rainbow grow mix.
peace

G

WOW...nice mix!! they should crank.I grow in an old sand pit and dig holes that hold 1/4 bale of pro mix,1/4 bag of worm castings, a bag of FF ocean forest,and a wheelbarrow or two of my own compost.They get BIG.Yours should be HUGE!!
Sometimes I start mine in totes(23 gallon or 32 gallon garbage barrels) but I eventually put'em all in the ground if I can.Much less maintenance and they seem happier.Although I must say they really crank in the totes and with containers your size....EXCITING stuff...looking forward to it.Great strain too...BL

calicoli06

budluver said:
WOW...nice mix!! they should crank.I grow in an old sand pit and dig holes that hold 1/4 bale of pro mix,1/4 bag of worm castings, a bag of FF ocean forest,and a wheelbarrow or two of my own compost.They get BIG.Yours should be HUGE!!
Sometimes I start mine in totes(23 gallon or 32 gallon garbage barrels) but I eventually put'em all in the ground if I can.Much less maintenance and they seem happier.Although I must say they really crank in the totes and with containers your size....EXCITING stuff...looking forward to it.Great strain too...BL

budluver- Thank you. I am just as EXCITED as you are!! :jump:
Will be posting updated pics tomorrow.
peace

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
looking real nice calicoli, they should really start taking off now that they are established and starting to spread out a bit. Nice large "mother" plant you have going there as well, she should be quite the yielder! best wishes with your season and ill catch you later.

the size in the pics fool the shit out of me. the buckets look not even 3 gallons in the forst pic but then i seen the fence, DAMN. That mother is gonna be a beauty

calicoli06

:yes: DimeBag65 & Bennythejet thank you much!

Since my last post I tried switching up nutes. :bashhead:
Fed them once with FF Grow Big. heavy (3tsp) :bashhead: . Forgot to PH since I normally don't have to. :bashhead: They didn't like that too much. :cuss:
I let them almost dry out and yesterday switched nutes again to Flora Nova which I trust. :yes: They look happy!! :dance:
Will post pics later today.
peace

Last edited:

calicoli06

Update!! :jump:

Repositioned my pots a few weeks back. Tied down branches to the pot. Everything looking good since I switched to FloraNova. Threw in 11 Cherry Pez in 25 g. pots yesterday in between. Everything has begun flowering :headbange
peace

Latest posts

Latest posts