What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ice-Water Hash Extraction

skar

i life,

now that's sure, i will come in spain to see you guys and your wonderfull work on the ice/water extraction.

keep up the good work ilife !

:joint: skar

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
:bow:

Splendide !
Do you use a special strain ? The quantity must be very different depending on the strain used... Is there any strains which make a lot more hash than dutch standard strains ?
Keep doing your amazing work !

Titoon

ilife

Hopefully in the future more people will concentrate on making Quality strains that make Super Quality Hash. But now we can only work with what is available. Preferably indoor, soil grown, Indica dominate genetics.

iLiFE

skar

hey ilife,

got some new pics of your amasing bubble hasch process ?

I'm going to harvest some powerfull indica like LUI, G-Bolt, SweetTooth1.1 grown in soil with organics nutes so i can't wait to run my bag again.

Strains from Spice of Life are well know to produce some amazing bubblehasch, especially BlueSatelite family strains, legends ultimate indica, SweetBlue and a lot of others.

I readed here on IC that the LUI is one of the best producer of bubblehasch in therms of yield from the trims, maybe i readed that in the thread on the strains who give FM or FMCD bubblehasch.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
HI hilife !

Nice to see some picts of your new hash !
Impressive as always
keep up the good work bro !

Titoon

I realy am enjoying all your pictures ... thank you for shareing with us all, I hope I may be able to help you, along others here I'm sure, with any question you may have(how ever improbable as that may be) ... I've been growing herb since 91