What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Skunk˙s Outdoor Garden

Wu-Skunk

Hello people, welcome to my guerilla outdoor 2007grow! :wave:

I´m new member on the icmag forum but an old outdoor grower.I live at 45Lat near the sea.The weather is very good /warmly and dryly.The only fact here is the water.When the sun rich 30C is very dryly.Here cannabis grow very good and can produce buds with high THC and high quality weed.My strains are mosty indica or hybrid just because I want to harvest early.The mold is not problem here.Autumn is long and dry.I transplanted the plants on 22.5.
I hope this pics will be cool for you. :joint:
(22.5) afghani#1(DP) at transplant:
out00611s2i.jpg

And a funny plant (Early Misty)nirvana:
out01011s2s.jpg

Here is some Double Gum topped:
slika1111s2u.jpg

Here we are in day (7.6),the plants grow fast and they are very healthy.This is the progres of afghan form the first picture:
7maj00111s4d.jpg

Tipical Afghan Fan Leaf:
7maj00311s4n.jpg

Another plant my fresh guM /doubble gum (WL):
7maj02111s52.jpg

This is my super fruit indica a cross with BlueBerry and White Widow:
my White Berry (private breeder):
7maj01511s5a.jpg

Wu-Skunk :wave:

elevate

very nice genetics... i love the afghani strains. dont really know what that problem is, but i see holes in leaves and i see a bug... a bug that looks like it eats marijuana leaves....

Wu-Skunk

Can I ask you one question?
What I must do for make the afghan plant to make more yeld and look more monster?

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
interesting genetics bro and nice plants!

the holes you got is normal, it usually dissapear by itself. but check for bugs anyway.

G

Its nothing. My plants do it all the time (especially when I bring them from outdoors). I don't see any stunt in growth from it.

Looks like you are to a good start this year. Take care of them girls.

Wu-Skunk

I´m Back :wave:
Here are some fresh updates from my side.The plants are very happy but some louses are making my angry.Sun is shining, and the weather is sweet...I really expect some rain.But for now the plants are not so thirst.Here come the pics of the biggest plant,Afghani#1 :headbange :
25601712mpu.jpg

25601812mpv.jpg

And some louses :bashhead: :
25600712mrs.jpg

And now came the problem,the stem of aghan is so soft that can break very easy...why is that so?I was trying to do some training to the plant but with poor results:
25602012mse.jpg

another injury:
25602112mso.jpg

And the hard stem:
25601612msx.jpg

From the big we go to small,my new plants Early Misty..little bush:
25600112mto.jpg

And some indicas:early misty,the best smelling plant...fresh coffee:
25601112mtt.jpg

25602212mtw.jpg

Some fresh fruit from WhiteBerry,real deal:
25605912muc.jpg

Doubble Gum,indica phenO:
25603412muf.jpg

And some gum crazy internodes :muahaha: :
25603512muk.jpg

very short internodes/doubble gum indica phenO:
25604012mul.jpg

25605012mun.jpg

And some overview,remember KEEP IT GREEN ....by Wu-Skunk

Horus

You're plants look so great man, keep up the good work! I love how in April and May the plants are just these tiny little unimpressive weeds and then towards the end of June they're suddenly like Christmas-tree shaped bushes :)

I love reading things like this. Reading yer grow put me in a good mood after I wasted four bowls trying to make a "leary biscuit" (when it was the last of my weed), but then I remember that I saved three seeds, and it'll be a cool sativa.

Wu-Skunk

Tnx BoyZ,
I will try to keep the grow update ;)
The only thing is that in this place I´dont have any sativa,but now i put one Grapefruit to see the deference.Tnx for watching this diary and keep the good vibration around...keep it green

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Your ladies are looking lovely, Looks like you found a great spot to put them as well. Cant wait to watch these finish out for you. you should have a Great season the way things are looking right now :D Will be back around as your grow progresses.

Wu-Skunk

DimeBag6 you are welcome any time ;)
This is my question:Why the stems are so soft specitaly on the afghani plant?

XyZ

Trichomnia
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wu-Skunk said:
This is my question:Why the stems are so soft specitaly on the afghani plant?
because you don't have a real afghani ... but just a dutch hybrid.. and they are better for indoors

filimagno

XyZ said:
because you don't have a real afghani ... but just a dutch hybrid.. and they are better for indoors

HOLY WORDS!!!

but thre's some tricks to limitate this damages problems...but u have to start before in march and april untill june with sense-pruning who form the plant and the branches to became so hard and like wood skinned.

for the other part of the discussion ...is real about the powerful of the nature and his expression in the genetics.

try to cross this afghani with your slovenians ...and the next years u'll have a serious genetic to sprout the best in your efforts.

ps...work more deep the soil and project a real ammendments to achieve best results from the job of the roots.!!!!

peace...fili

Latest posts

Latest posts