What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Butte's 2007 Outdoor - "In the trenches..."

elkslayer

Hey Butte

I'll try and get some when the storm breaks early next week. I took down the snow, urkle, and sodica last Saturday.

Surprisingly, after a 4 day cure the Urk(broken branch) was pretty nice and several online neighbors want it for their personal along with Cheese, but again I like the old school stuff. I am really looking forward to testing out Millies. It was done last week, but I am giving it a little extra time.

Anyway, perhaps some day our paths will meet. :)

ES

Last edited:
G

Love the last pic Butte!!

Remends me of my harvests back home....
All strung up lookin chunky stinking things up!!!
At this point im usually dizzy from the trimmin??
Happy CHoppin!!

G

Butte ur garden , Man, nice very nice

Butte ur garden , Man, nice very nice

Butte Only thing Master can say is
:nono: :nono: :nono:
WOW nice job Butte,
this Art Garden Show very kewl man,
be safe,
peace, MT *-)

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Wow Butte, that urkle bush sure is looking beautiful! love the purple trichomes too.

Really have enjoyed seeing so many other great gardens and thanks for sharing.

Butte

Veteran
Taking a quickie break from trimming the Soma and thought I’d post a couple shots.

First up is this jaw-dropper shot back on the 16th. I’m spacing what this is right now, but I think someone may step up and let us know :smoke:

2007.10.16.jpg

Next up is a close-up of one of the Cheese buds. I wish this site was scratch and sniff as these ladies REEK! In that skunky-good way, though. They picked up some purple during the last rains that give it beautiful highlights...

2007.10.24.Cheese.jpg

Lastly today is a close-up of the Purple Indica x Sour Diesel. These plants were very intriguing, but all herm’ed pretty severely at the finish. I’m casually trying to catch the pollen as they dry, but not really trying all that hard. Anyone think that pollen would be worth messing with or too risky since it came from a hermie plant? I was also having a hard time judging ripeness with the purple trichomes, so could it have gone past maturity enough to trigger those male flowers? Anyhow, it came down a couple days ago.

2007.10.24.PurpleIndicaXSou.jpg

Happy trimming - Butte

G

that one photo butte with that monster plant, now dont you want to tell us all that is some photo shop fun here? The body looks superimposed. Nice stuff though

Butte

Veteran
No tricks up this sleeve. That hortinova netting should be familiar enough to most to see the true size of that tree. Those are 6" squares...

Dkgrower

Veteran
Good dammm butte, I love your pic´s tell all the folk´s that they rock big time and thank´s fore the pic´s

And just to be sure that is just one plant, in the first photo, also what are the humidity in your neck of the woods,

Take care

Butte

Veteran
OK everyone, for the record, that’s one plant, from seed and all organic. It turns out it is a Johnny Blaze from Legends. Here’s a shot of the same plant (on the left) taken back in September:

2007.09.12.ProofInThePuddin.jpg

I have to remember that now that I’ve seen so many huge plants, it is not the norm’!

Thanks for the comments everyone...

Happy trimming - Butte

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hey butte, just a heads up but that face swirl technology dont work anymore, but anyways, AWESOME outdoor plants, fcukin huge, im jealous, that one bush makes the guy next to it look like a midget.

Sleepy

Veteran
wow, butte...

wow, butte...

it blows my mind that this can be done...by many folks!

much respect to you & your friends...

what a bunch of master gardeners!

thanks for posting such great photos!

p.s. will you be making a ton of hash again?? :rasta:

Butte

Veteran
abirdintheair - thanks for the heads up, but these are legal medical grows; the smudging out of faces I do is a different technology than applying a swirl filter (mathematical versus randomness of my whim). The main reason I fuzz people out is so I don't get recognized around where I live.

Sleepy - I don't know if it'll hit the "ton" mark, but I've got a few projects planned :smoke:

- Butte

G

How in the world do you grow a plant that big!!!!??? Its like a freak of nature. Did they veg it inside for years or something or dig a big ass hole and shit? I have no clue?? How is this done???

Latest posts

Latest posts