What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pipeline Gardens--2007

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well the season's finally here! Lots of work to be done this season, but we've got a good start on things....

Within the last week or so, seed has been sown direct in soilless media which rests in the organically fertilized holes 2-3 feet in diameter. There has been a good rain since then, so we should be growin 'bout right now! :woohoo:

Seed sown:

-8 Bubba Kush x Deep Chunk
-6 SAGE x Deep Chunk
-6 East Coast Sour Diesel x Deep Chunk
-6 Blowfish x Deep Chunk
-6 Cheese x Deep Chunk
-6 HTC Powerhouse (Cinderella 99 x Deep Chunk)
-6 BOG Medely
-5 Mazar x Lowrider F3
-5 Miss Mud
-3 Sour Diesel IBL x OG Kush bx1
-5 North Jam Mix '05

And More to be sown soon!

Bubba x DC plot: not much to see :D

We'll start out with some shots from the veggie garden yesterday to get the Spring vibe goin..... :smoke:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh yeah.... There were also some bagseed seedlings which were put out in april indian style.... Just de fertile earth... Won't see those guys until August! :canabis:

G

nice lineup pipeline! this will be a good one for sure. :D nice looking veggie garden too, its nice that spring is finally here!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Pipeline!!! ...Love the outdoor plot!! ...looking good! :wave:
yummy stawberries, love em!! great line up ya got there....hope they get huge for ya!! I'll be checkin back soon :D

love the bird eggs, so pretty :)

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
Hells yeah pipeline! I'm happy to see all these young plants growing up... I just got done doing some back breaking work yesterday, almost wanted to quit, but I chugged some gatorade and got back to toiling away under the hot sun... It's going to be worth it at the end of the year... Good grows and JAH bless to all... Much love.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey H&L, Mrs. Babba, and eugenegreen! Thanks for stopping by! The veggie garden has been quite a lot of work just so far, but I enjoy every bit of it! We've already got a lot of grass and other weed seedlings pokin up in some of the rows tilled first..... Gonna be fun tryin to stay on top of these weeds..... Need to move some straw out there soon, but also have to get the grape and black raspberry rows and trellises prepped..... One thing at a time.... Gardening would be pretty much impossible without patience.... you wouldn't enjoy it! :smoke:

The ganja should grow tall this year. Most of my spots don't have enough sunlight to make tying over help much. I think it really sets them back, they need to get up and competing with everyone else around these parts..... We'll try some topping this year though...

What height would be best to top? 1 ft? I assume early topping would be best to establish a branchy structure.... :chin:

Plant from '04 topped just about all summer! :canabis:

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow bro, what a great place and those beans are top of the pop!! great growluck my friend..

BOOKMARKED :lurk:

G

1ft is a great height to top :yes:

i can't wait to see what you get p, i'm sure it will be top notch :D

good luck with the good stuff, and the veggies too

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ooh, we're getting the WHOLE garden treatment, Heh? NICE!
You look to be in a warmer spot than me but not too far south. STRAWBERRIES!
This should be aloota fun! Dig the 'pungi' stakes around your young-uns. :yes:
Best wishes for a great yr! HL

R

Relik

Nice strains, nice veggie garden! Gotta love the strawberries and sunflowers! Taking care of a piece of land everyday and harvesting the results is really satisfying isn't it?

Wishing you a great season and harvest, good luck!

:joint:

G

Nice post indeed.

Here, high in the rockies, growing goes to hell (winter) between late September and early October. Makes outdoor nearly impossible - someday maybe a green house - till then - Fine Job, keep it green!

Dignan

The Soapmaker!
Veteran
Yeah buddy! I'll be following along and rooting for you and your babies. Keep it green!

G

Nice Garden . so much SPACE you have there....SWEET!!! :wave:
love all the veggies too.
i'm in. :lurk:

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks so much for stoppin by guys! Pretty excited about this year.... This is my 3rd year having a veggie garden and I'm pretty sure I'm hooked.... First year, it was musk mellon (cantelope) and strawberries in an 8x10 small plot I had to hand dig the sod and everything else.... It was right where the strawberries are today!

Last year, the second year, was when it was widened out to 65' x 35' and I had a pretty good variety of crops but nothin like this year! Crops in the gardens.... :yummy:

-strawberry
-onion
-radish
-cauliflower
-broccoli
-spinach
-kole rabbi
-Lettuce
-potato
-green beans
-California Wonder sweet peppers
-Anaheim chilli peppers
-cherry tomato
-super sonic tomato
-Some other tomato variety I can't remember :bat:
-'Bodacious' sweet corn
-'Peaches & Cream' sweet corn
-'Sugar snap' peas
-zucchini
-cucumber
-yellow squash
-green squash
-giant pumpkin (400-800 lb potential sizE) :yoinks:
-concord grape
-some other edible grape (this is next on the project list)
-black raspberry
-'Sundance' apple grafted onto dwarfed rootstock (M39 I think)
-Hardy almond tree
-Coffea arabica tree
-Cannabis sativa L.

This week it looks like we'll be weeding, weeding, and then weeding some more..... Need to get a couple loads of straw out as well before things get out of control! Should be planting the next round of beans here soon as well! :canabis:

Last edited:

soxx16

wow what a lineup you've got! the garden is lookin great! cant wait to see what those gigantic pumpkins look like. haha.

Latest posts

Latest posts