What's new

Mass Skunk

G

looks great! thats the mass super skunk right? how's she smelling? :yummy:

cannigrow

indeed it is H&L. It's beginning to smell a bit more now and I expect it to only increase in odor as it fills in.

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MSS can be really skunky, but I personally believe she's a better plant for breeding with than just growing. I've never smoked MSS that really blew me away, or even close. It's a good skunk, but her skunkiness is best expressed in her offspring, IMO. I'll never turn down MSS smoke though. ;)

This is an example of what can happen when she's used in a cross. This is the MSS crossed to OG Kush Abusive. The bud structure comes from the MSS side of things, but the smell comes from the OGK. Buds just don't get much more filthy with goo than this one. And the MSS mom is to blame! hehehe The MSS is the mother of the original SD clone, so you can't really go wrong! :)

Have too much fun growing and consuming this lovely lady. :)

cc

JJDubz

Cannigrow - Looks great man, love the skunk.

CC - Thanks for the lineage info and the bud desc - those look gootastic!

cannigrow

CC- ya, I feel ya on that point. It's not the strongest smoke. I personally love the taste, and the high is good too. As you said, it's a perfect candidate for breeding...fattens up yield, and the flavor seems to blend in nice - as you can tell from sour diesel, which I feel contains a lot more of the MSS aroma than chemdawg.

Nice pics too by the way - that ogk/mss cross sounds impressive to say the least.

a lower leaf:

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^ Depends on which pheno of MSSxOGKA you're talking about. Some were tall like Sour, some were squat like G13.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
too bad dusty's pics have nothing to do with MSS :moon:

take a hike, danimal/dusty. quit hijacking peoples threads!

cannigrow

ethereal said:
too bad dusty's pics have nothing to do with MSS :moon:

take a hike, danimal/dusty. quit hijacking peoples threads!

lol, I was wondering what that plant was...sorta random. Good looking though I must say.

G

give dan a break E...dude appears to be genuine and trying to me....maybe we should just try to get along...lol

Nice job on the MSS looks great!! would love to smoke some and definitely keep that girl around and make some nice hybrids...killer job!!

CC ~ looks like a nice plant...cant wait to hear how you like the smoke....

Dusty Bowls

CC said it didnt get much more filthy with goo than his MSS x OGK and I thought I had something that was a lil filthier.

Is she starting to stank?