What's new

UK outdoor Growers 2007

Well as theres a southern usa group i thought we had better have a UK one too ,as the uk's so much better lol.

This is a thread for all uk growers growing inside and out over 2007 . For sharing tips and pics of this years grow ... And remember guys its gona be a hot one : ).

If you are planning any grows this year and want advice or you just want to post some pics, share some knowledge or tell everyone about a product deal pop in an say hello.
:wave:

i dont wanna be the first ..ok i will be!

i dont wanna be the first ..ok i will be!

hello my names george i live in the south uk ..this year i will be mostly growing weed lmao...

im vegging 4 great white shark mums atm for producing 30/50 outdoor clones for this summer and this thread will be the place i post my pics .
bye toodle pip

Gods son

hi george!

Is it GH Seeds Great White Shark?

30-50 clones? You'll very busy this summer (and autumn ;)

good luck!

GS

hello

hello

year man green house seed company ...
busy is an understatement as now im also gona use seeds!

great white shark
hollands hope
early bud
durban poison
ak47 x big bud
bluberry

year busy isnt a word i know ... more like frantic

G

Hey guys southern uker here! I have 5 Mandala 1# seedlings going at the moment. I have put one in my mini green house today to see whether conditions are good yet. I will be starting a pack of female seeds maroc this week and vegging them indoors for 8 week or more. These will then go outside and flower almost instantly as they flower under 18/6 should be an early harvest. I think i have some early misty and a few other strains that should finish in time that will go outside too.
Best of luck everyone!

B

Buffoonman

Trying my first outdoor grow in the UK this year. Got Stupersonic, durban*skunk and hollands hope*nl#5 on the window ledge ready to go out may 1st. Will also be getting some maroc and more hollands hope. Finding the right spot to put them is proving to be hard though. My first tip is put some copper tape round your pots (if applicable) this will keep those slugs and snails at bay.
Good luck with your grows.

copper tape

copper tape

does copper work then ?...i never heard of that one ...hmmm i'll check it out , last year i got some DIY liquid silicone and a tube gun and squerted it around the pot in a ring then rolled it in rock salt ; )... worked a treat

no slugs will cross that i promise lol

if you use copper tape use it with gloves coz there will be a perfect finger print on it lol

ps... from the south too : )

G

Haven't tried this one yet but aspirin water is supposed to prevent mold! bit busy trying to get supplies and build a veg chamber for my maroc. Got 3 125 cfl's which i hope should be enough to make some big ladies. Hoping to be using an automated dripper gurilla system but more important to get the veg set up going first.

chizzleonetime

lol i heard aspirin water makes s1 seeds ????????? ive got 10 seedsman ghanis just germinating 1 miss mud veggin and 3 more germing and 7 twilight inside in seedling stage

haha

haha

i got my surplies ...next crappy day i'll be down at ma spot decking it out (no not with decking) and i bought 40 quids worth of polymers lol ,, the check out guys face lol ..he said what you doing with all these ? ...a new summer vegetable patch was my quick answer lol.... so i got 1500ml of crystals lol about 1.5kg and they expand 250 times there size : ) i think i got the water issue sorted : ) ...

got some metal fencing to keep the rabbits and dear out : ) ,some perlite to mix in with soil , and some fert slow release blocks for the start ....

its starting yeppie :woohoo:

G

I felt this thread is missing pic's so heres a few.

Mandala 1#, in the mini greenhouse.

Maroc under lights 24 hours a day for veg.

Come on uk!

GudBud

Alreet there, i'm a bit further north than you's lot, but got 18 marroc/afghani's that i crossed a while back in the ground already, an this warm weather is bringing them on nicely, just planted 5 fem. durban poison and 5 fem. white widow seeds under the 400watter.. going to clone the shit out out them and have around 100 plants in the ground and under the sun by the end of may early june..
I'll take a few pics next time i check on them..

Gudbud

G

"around 100 plants in the ground and under the sun by the end of may early june.." sounds like a great plan but hard work :D

smokeymacpot

Veteran
when will you guys be putting your ~8week strains outside and at what height?
if you know the expected size by end of flower (roughly when would that be??) that would be good too :)

G

Hi i'm a middle england grower, part of the L.G.A :joint:

Here's some pics of my Greenhouse seeds The Doctor!! :canabis:
Which i took out to plant this weekend..

This is first of my outdoors to go out.
The other strains i have to go out this year are
Chitral
Blue misty
Heavydutyfruity
Northen lights
and Lemon widow.

Last edited:

smokeymacpot

Veteran
smokeymacpot said:
when will you guys be putting your ~8week strains outside and at what height?
if you know the expected size by end of flower (roughly when would that be??) that would be good too :)

cmon guys, i need your help as i will be planting them in late june i think. unless they will need a longer veg time. which is why i need to know the expected height, cos i dont want trees and i dont want midgets.
strain is superskunk

outdoor info

outdoor info

hey man well just speaking for me .. im planting outside when the light is 14 hours long ..which is now ish time ,actually just waiting on some seeds and will probally plant outside about 15th of may then the plants will be hardcore enough to survive ,hopefully 4/5 inches with strong stems ...just ordered 30 KC39 seeds and 10 hollands hope : ) , to add to my ak47 seeds(10) ,great white shark clones(30) and afghani seeds (10),

harvest time they will stand about 1.75/2m the ak and HH will be more like 2.5m ....about mid to late sept.
hopefully yeilding 0.5/0.9k each 8 )

laterz

G

Yea ive put one out allready but it was well established for over 15 weeks under a really low wattage light to keep it low..

The others were from seed about 3 weeks ago, just hardening them up in small greenhouse in garden. Going to put them out some time this week.
They are currently about 7 inches high.

Latest posts

Latest posts