What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

danish garden 2007

G

:wave:
Bro this was amazing canna trip! :D Thnx for the show!:woohoo:
Happy winter time!:D :yes:
:wave:

Swiftsilver

hey maffe awesome thread :D

I was thinking maybe you should try crossing leb with deep chunk since they are both landraces perhaps that would work out really well :D

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
thx you very much all sorry i have been away so long but i still need my internet but i am hoping i am getting it very soon....

caligreen yes the bubba was great outside i love that plant and if i can get som more seed from that i want to grow it agian for shure :)

hey wamen bro i dont no if you rember it but i promicess you somthing as you shure rember so just pm me your safe addy and ill send you som of that you wanted ;)

yes man that ogxbs is so good bery good smoke for shure i have not smoke bubba yet but ill do that soon :)

alijah i thx you to bro for follow my threade all the way i hope you all love it :)

Swiftsilver yes i think it a good cross to but this year was my last year growing deep chunk outside here in denmark

ill post alot of pics when i get my internet back

peace maffe

Last edited:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Awesome Maffee! Love the pic of the three seeds in the one calyx. Interesting the Bubba-S1 ? flowerd better for you than the DC. Im sure it will rock in my local then.
Thanks for the cool thread!

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
I inhale i got the big bud seeds from a danish seedbank....

hindu killer thx you very much :) it looks pretty funny...yes the bubba kush s1 was doing very good here, i crossed it whit esbe e-rocket x danish passion male cant wait to see what comes out of them ;)

PEACE MAFFE

G

hmm, the big buds I'm growing are from homegrown fantaseeds, so who knows.

MaFFe

ICMag Donor
hey RealSupreme thx you very much!!!

here is som pics of som hash i made from the outdoor trim from purple princess and big bud.....

purple princess

big bud

them all

peace maffe

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
GREAT HASH

nice to see you around my brother :yes: hope you danish fellas are all well .. and im sure you already setting up for the new season ..
good to know you still up for that testing thing with me.. dont worry ill PM you..

peace :wave:

Mr_Beefy

Respectable outdoor grow MaFFe !

Were there fast autoflowering feno in Leb 27 ?

I´m trying to find the most ultimate autoflower for the finnish outdoors, now having a Lowryder and Northernlights based cross of my own. It´s mostly indica so all these danish sativa type outdoor varieties are very interesting for "the real "autoflower sativa strain.

Mission for next summer is to make some mostly sativa AF crosses of these strains: Stuporsonic, Thypoon, Big THC, Kuhmo.

If you wanna trade those gorgeus danish strains to finnish based af strains gimme a pm ;) .

Waiting the next summer...