What's new

My backyard 2007

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
:wave:

Another growyear outside has just begun. Hope I can make it through the next 5-7 months...

Shortly about me....middleaged (45), been growing for about 25 years. Discovered the international cannabis web-sites in 05....

My aim is to grow a lot of different pure strains and exiting crosses. Pure sensimilla. No experimenting with controlled germination.

My old uncle will make a seed-grow for me, you and others devoted growers.

Hope a lot of experienced growers feel free to drop a comment

About 1 month ago:

Ready for the grow-show

Peace
Paddi

G

hi paddi, i look forward to your 07 grow show. i have some royal dane,danish passion, erd purt, leb27, erdbeer to name a few for outdoors this year. good look my friend. :wave:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Hi jingles....nice strains. I´m sure they´ll turn out good.

Sensi Star. 12 hours in a cup of water:

Paddi

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright Paddi great to see you leading the way friend :) Im not too far behind you. Good luck and happy growing !!

R

Relik

Looks like a pretty sweet place to smoke a joint and chill while watchin' the herb grow if you ask me. Good luck with this year's crop!

Hey Babbabud, waiting for your 07 grow too! :joint:

Peace

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
Thanks for joining in.....This will be a grow full of love and humility for gods nature...

This little Royal Dane had a hard time comming through...

Well, I just had to try help.....and it worked...

Paddi

Gods son

Most of the slugs are protected!!

Save the planet earth! and please don't kill any slug! The natural selection will kill everything what should die..

The slugs are our funny friends! :)

peace

GS

G

cant wait to see what you got in store paddi! you have a list of what you're going to grow?

Cannapits

God's son said:
Most of the slugs are protected!!

Save the planet earth! and please don't kill any slug! The natural selection will kill everything what should die..

The slugs are our funny friends! :)

peace

GS

I'll send my slugs to 46th North in europe..... :pointlaug

Last edited:

patolunga2

heyy paddi!! hello there!!! :wave:

nice too see you here and is great to see that the season for you guys is starting!

good luck and happy growing!!

patolunga.

rogin

hello friend from cannagrow.
I hope that this sezon will soo good for you. I tighten fingers for your plants.

My too start new seezon with many different stranges:
Shaman
Erli Mysty x Holland Hope
Lebanese x WYD
MIX
Kobaia mix
NL
Mexican sativa x Shaman
Art's Blend x LR
South Africa Durban Poison x Skunk #1
Fruit Bowl
White rusian x afghani
Senski skunk x sensi star
goodbud x dreamweawer
schrom x buddh sister
bubblebery x afghani
WYD x white rusian
ak48 x afghani
and few another stranges.

I start too with Magic mushrooms in outdoor :d :mniam:
stranges:
Mestizo Mexico
Dutch King
Orrisa Indian
Palenque

peace

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
high paddi bro, this show i will follow with biggest interest. and i will hopefully paticipate in the some harvest in october together with you and our great canna frinds here in denmark. also ppl from abroad will atent this event and i look much forward to it.

concerning the slugs. the one you killed is in danish a cellar slug, often no problems with them as they are a natuel part of out invironment. the problem is the "killersnail" or iberian slug. its invading many countrys around here and is not a naturel part of it. if you dont kill those they will be millions and eat everything green in the gardens. "ferramol" is only killing these slugs and is not harming the invironment.

:lurk:

Latest posts

Latest posts