What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DoobieDuck Logging Camp

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey friends....I am considering submitting my scenes and a story to a major marijuana publication. Fact is I have been communicating with them and they are very intrested! So what I would like from you are your comments, just a quick reply, as to what you think of my images? I'm sure you've seen my stuff before but I put these together today just for this post. Thanks for your views, Dr. Duck.

The harvest is an all year long process here in Northern Ca....below log camp!

Trimming the buds!

Moving to the Bud Shack!

The Bud Shack!

Ya...really it is a lot of work..the strain, Mandalas Sadhu...thanks again for the views, Dr. duck.

Last edited:

Papulz

lover of all things hashlike
Veteran
nice shots man, reminds me of a poster "gnome grown" with gnomes harvesting plants. I like this better because its real.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Neil good to see you stopped in...and Papulz, Javier, b10narybud thanks for taking the time to quick reply, Dr. Duck.

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you rare groove! Just an update...the snow is real...I have 10 inches of new snow here in the Real Northern CA. the figures are HO and N guage people from train sets as well as the building...truck is just one I picked up at a yard sale...i grew the Sadhu..Dr. Duck

P

PersonalSmoke

Coolest post I've seen in a long time. If it does indeed get printed then congrats, I'm sure it will.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome job, DoobieDuck! Love the look of a shade tree like that! :canabis: Be sure to let us know if you're going to be in a publication!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
personalsmoke thanks for the looks and quick reply, hey pipeline I'll be lettin everyone everywhere know if I'm published, thanks for the reply, Dr.duck.

Americangrower

Veteran
The Bud Shack!

strain.. Mandalas Sadhu.. Dr. duck.[/QUOTE]

Great job as always DoobieDuck...

I don't know where you find all those tiny guys? :chin: I love your photo skills and the skits are fantastic.. This 1 is almost as good as the PoPo 1..(that 1 was PRICELESS) :wave: :joint:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Grat3fulh3ad good to see you back on line...those little guys wouldn't even put a dent in yur trimmin....thanks for the reply, Dr. Duck.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey ElevatorMan...thank you, Ya really think the best yet? Benny thank you for the looks too! Dr. Duck.