What's new

Trichomes Galore

Dr.Know

Wow this thread is a blast from the past. Seems like forever since I got my 1st macro lens and set extension tubes.

Amazing what a few years experience and some equipment upgrades can do.

12348DSC_1845.JPG
12348DSC_1854.JPG
12348DSC_0748.JPG
12348DSC_0771.JPG
12348DSC_0289.JPG

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

J

jayburtonboy

Wow this thread is a blast from the past. Seems like forever since I got my 1st macro lens and set extension tubes.

Amazing what a few years experience and some equipment upgrades can do.

12348DSC_1845.JPG
12348DSC_1854.JPG
12348DSC_0748.JPG
12348DSC_0771.JPG
12348DSC_0289.JPG

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

Those are the best trich pix ive ever seen!!! All i can say is DAMN

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Thx you!
I bow to you my friend!
Keep them coming we love it!
Respect!

Hi man!

first of all, out biggest compliments for your work! You already know you are doing a really nice thing, professional stuff and lot's of creativity!

Some suggestions! Would be nice to see some time lapse of some growing (if possible), drying and stuff like that! Would really be amazing

Also would be nice to see a sample of fresh (or dry) weed and vaporize it at different temperatures to show us how the trichomes change (THCA->THC->CBN) :). Also a timelapse would be great!

Bumble Buddy

These are the clearest images I've ever seen of trichomes. Beyond stunningly beautiful, they are useful for studying the trichome cell structure and resin properties, thanks for posting. :yes:

Dr.Know

Thanks for the support everybody, the positive comments are very much appreciated. Sorry if I kept you guys hanging. For those that love trichome images I suggest you do an internet search on the legend Joop Dumay if you haven't already. His images have inspired this thread......they say imitation is the highest form of flattery:D

m0ff99, I've never thought of myself as artsy but I guess that one would qualify. Its not heaven its candy land, the purple trichomes always remind me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory lol.

paulo73 Thank you for resurrecting this thread and inspiring me to add some new pics.

abnormalgrowers that is very kind of you to say but I am just a amateur hobbyist at this point. I've had a time lapse project in the works for awhile now but its proven to be most difficult for this stoner to remember to take pics in a timely manner lol.

Bubble Buddy I am honored by your remarks. I am building a collection of individual strain trichome structures . Its amazing to see some of the differences from strain to strain.

catman thank you for your comment, I will try to get up another round of images soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts