What's new

LIQUID KARMA ™Bio-catalyst Plant Stimulant (FYI)

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Product description and Benefits....

The introduction of LIQUID KARMA ™ represents a major and significant breakthrough in plant nutrition.
This is because LIQUID KARMA ™ contains a full complement of metabolically active organic compounds not found in regular plant foods or supplements. These unique compounds are absorbed immediately and act as regulatory signals, activators or catalysts to produce synchronized and accelerated growth under all conditions. LIQUID KARMA ™ functions as a growth engine because its high metabolic activity produces a large amount of energy which is immediately transformed to growth.

Biochemical Composition
LIQUID KARMA ™ contains seven major groups of nutrients based on their specific effects on plant growth and development:

A. Fermented Compost Solution – prepared by exhaustive bacterial and enzymatic fermentation of fish meal, composted seabird guano, spirulina, sea kelp, and soybean meal. In order to enhance the fermentation process and obtain a product which contains the highest possible biological activity, the fermentation is carried out in different stages in the presence of humic acid, citric acid, raw sugar cane, complex carbohydrates, glucose, fructose and over 72 trace elements. Fermented compost solution prepared in this manner is used by an increasing number of organic gardeners to obtain luxuriant vegetative growth, huge flowers and flavorful fruits and vegetables.

B. Amino Acids – LIQUID KARMA ™ contains essential amino acids which are derived from casein hydrolysate and soybean protein hydrolysate. Amino acids are important plant nutrients because they serve as building blocks for structural proteins and enzymes. In addition, amino acids are also involved in the activation of transfer ribonucleic acids (t-RNAs) and DNA synthesis.The following amino acids are present in LIQUID KARMA ™:glycine, alanine, valine, leucine, isoleucine, serine, threonine, aspartic acid, glutamic acid, asparagine, glutamine, lysine, arginine, histidine, cysteine, cystine, methionine, proline, phenylalanine, tyrosine and tryptophan.

C. Vitamins – All of the vitamins used in this formulation are extremely beneficial for plant growth because they function as co-factors for enzymes involved in carbohydrate metabolism and the biosynthesis of macromolecules. LIQUID KARMA™ contains significant amounts of riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine and all of the other B-complex vitamins obtained from fermented yeast extracts.

D. Plant Extracts – LIQUID KARMA™ also contains aqueous and ethanolic extracts of etiolated wheat seedlings and Zea mays. These extracts contain high levels of the plant hormones known as auxins and cytokinins. For successful plant micropropagation (tissue culture), the crucial requirements for an auxin and cytokinin are well documented in botanical literature.

E. Humic Acid – In addition to the ingredients indicated above, LIQUID KARMA™ contains optimal levels of humic acid and fulvic acid derived from leonardite. These substances are known to stimulate the growth of roots, shoots and flow-ers, by maintaining the proper osmotic concentration in cells.

F. Seaweed Extract – LIQUID KARMA ™ also contains a high proportion of seaweed extract obtained from North Atlantic Kelp (Ascophyllum nodosum). Kelp extract contains metabolically active carbohydrates, complex carbohydrates, minerals such as cobalt, strontium and iodine, and growth substances that are known to be beneficial for plant growth.

G. Carbohydrates – Carbohydrates are included in LIQUID KARMA ™ because they are the direct or indirect precursors of virtually every metabolite. Their presence provides the added burst of energy required to assimilate and metabolize all of the other wonderful ingredients present in LIQUID KARMA ™.

Benefits of Using LIQUID KARMA ™
Extensive research and field trials indicate that LIQUID KARMA ™ produces beneficial results during every phase of plant growth. Starting with seed germination and following through to vegetative growth, budding and flowering, the continued use of LIQUID KARMA ™ ensures optimal plant growth at every stage. In addition, because of the presence of high concentrations of B-complex vitamins and plant hormones in LIQUID KARMA ™, the product has been shown to be very effective in protecting plants from transplant shock, and in promoting the rooting of cuttings. The seven nutrient groups used in the formation of LIQUID KARMA ™ act synergistically to produce optimal plant growth.
http://www.americanagritech.com/product/product_category.asp?id=1

:)

Last edited:

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Well upon a quick review of Advanced Nutrients products it seems to me that this Liquid Karma claims to include similar components to Voodoo Juice, Sensi Zym, Super Nutrients, and a slew of others. Although the Advanced Nutrients claim to be at the optimal ph outta the bottle, I like what LK has to offer. A couple of my friends use it and swear by LK as well.

Okie grown

Veteran
lk works for me

lk works for me

I have used the karma for a while now and the plants seen to love it!

WW420

Liquid Karma

Liquid Karma

,I use the Power Series (Botanicare)
I'm not sure to use Blast Off or Liquid Karma,I don't believe you need both but not sure which way to go. Blast Off is the third in
the(Power) series. What do you guys think? I also asked Botanicare,let you know the reply.
WW420 :confused:

amsterdame

another dedicated karma user...

another dedicated karma user...

My buds swear by it. They usually swell another 15-20% on LK. I use it in conjuntion with BC nutes, and with soil grows.

Peace and swell buds~

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Blast off appears to be designed to be used exclusively with...

Blast off appears to be designed to be used exclusively with...

The Power Plant and Power Flower Line of Nutrients. I'd be interested in hearing what American Agritech has to say about the subject. Those guys are brainwaves down there and I'm sure there is specific reasoning behind that particular formulation. :)

Product Description/ use directions...
BLAST OFF ™ – Plant growth stimulant.

BLAST OFF ™ contains high potency natural vitamins and hormones that act as cofactors or substrates for specific plant enzymes.
In the presence of these vitamins and hormones, the enzymes are activated to carry out crucial biochemical reactions which result in accelerated plant growth.
Thus, the addition of BLAST OFF ™, with POWER PLANT ™ and POWER FLOWER ™, will dramatically improve plant growth. If you are growing flowers, fruits or vegetables, you will be thrilled at harvest time as your plants reward you with fabulous yields.

Recommended dose for Blast Off:
1/2 oz. per gallon of water.
Use once a week.

:)

Last edited:
G

Man and I thought you were gonna discredit it. I love this stuff. I use it all the way thru from start to finish. I use it full strength as a foliar spray and in the Nute mix itself. Plants suck it up like like a coke head. Tried other stuff but this takes the cake.

Blatant

PassTheDoobie

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All I needed to hear...

All I needed to hear...

If Boggled and Blatant are endorsing it, it's going into the shopping cart. Thanks guys. Not a lot more I need to know frankly.

apollo11genius

i like the LK... it's good stuff :)

don't forget in product comparisons that EJ Catalyst is their equivalent to LK :) i like EJ catalyst too but it takes the Ph too far down whereas LK doesn't.

Latest posts

Latest posts