What's new

Schrom

G

I love this cut of the Schrom. Heavy lemon scent and excellent bag appeal. And the smoke is just divine!

I lost her for a bit, but she was recently repatriated much to my delight. This one was taken at 71 days. Pics by the Mrs.

Cheers, SC

161822_18_schrom.jpg

161822_18_schrom_b.jpg

161822_18_schrom_c.jpg

161822_18_schrom_d.jpg

161822_18_schrom_e.jpg

161822_18_schrom_f.jpg

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
very nice...always wondered what it looked like@@!! interesting...whats the smell tastE??

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice pics Mrs wook! Lovin that mechanics grease lemon cleaner scent? I know that the schrom devistates brains. I don't toke that stuff all the time. But when i wanna really get my noodle limp i grab some stank.. It kinda overwhelmes my heart beat at first for about half an hour.. Then like a 2x4 to the head it's nappy time for ole chili... Enjoy that hybrid...
P.S i see the quality of grows and pictures improving with each post. Pleasure to post and prop you 2. Most fun wins.. woot

G

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceee

been tryin to get my hands on that one for a while :p

G

Thanks for the kind words eveyone.

As Chili said, lemon cleaner and heavy hitting. I love nothing better than to wake and bake the day into oblivion with this lady. Mmmmm, can't wait for her to hit the vape cause she is so tasty!

Cheers, SC

G

ive had my eye on THIS one...

still gettable by people NOT in the KNOW?

Danknuggler

sweet pics. haven't sen the schrom for a while since back on OG. wasn't there another cross called schrommy deez or something like that crossed to diesel maybe rez's? It seems alot of the most valued clone only strains have that lemon fuely smell and taste. i wonder whats out there in seed form right now that has these qualities...... nuggler

Beautiful lookin Schrom you got there :joint:

How does Schrom taste upon inhale?

And does any of the smoke expansion carry over from the Romulan parent? Love me some expansive Romulan...

Great pics, props again. Best regards, CVS

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
wallstreet_wook said:
I love this cut of the Schrom. Heavy lemon scent and excellent bag appeal. And the smoke is just divine!

I lost her for a bit, but she was recently repatriated much to my delight. This one was taken at 71 days. Pics by the Mrs.
yah it sure is, lost that cut with the rest of my moms, when i shutdown last yr.... the smoke sure is divine, love that lemon zest... nothing quite like it. Fills the room with an insense aroma that just lingers for hours... One of these days ill find her again.

thanks for sharin wallstreet_wook, lovely pics.

Last edited:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe Schrom. :) Still the only weed that can consistently get me feeling paranoia.

She just ain't right. A freak. The lemon scent isn't just kinda there, it's REALLY there. Like lemon pledge x2.

The smoke in the air smells like sandalwood insence. When you smell it being smoked, you KNOW what it is. :)

Somewhat touchy to grow perfectly, but well worth the effort :)

I grew her for about a year, passed the clone on and haven't grown any in a couple years. Absence makes the heart grown fonder. She's one of the more memorable strains you can find.

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heard a lot of good things about this one
nice pics
description of taste sonds lovely

Latest posts

Latest posts