What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black Domina from Sensi Seeds

K

kokua

The BD I have was selected by an old friend several years ago...so I can't talk about variation or any of that...but the smoke is fantastic!!

This particular plant has the densest nugs I have ever come across, I can't imagine anything denser. Seriously, you could take a nug and crack a window with it if your threw it hard enough!! That hard!! The smoke puts you down...down and out. No talking, no moving, nothing. You sit in one spot and zone out. It is perfect for a nightcap and for a rainyday movie. In the same breath, it is a disaster if you smoke BD in any other setting.

The yield is moderate at best. I don't weigh my harvest much, but I do every once in a while to see how efficient my garden is growing. Most strains will fill a quart jar with an ounce...I can fit 2 ounces in the same quart sized mason jar of the Domina because the nugs are that heavy and dense.

This particular phenotype produces minimal odor while on the vine. The dried bud produces minimal odor while sitting out, but as soon as it is ground up it releases its intoxicating fragrance. The smell is nice like over ripe fruit. If you have a sweet tooth Domina is definately not for you. Her taste borders on the ceder/spice/pepper, with a stone that hits you a half a second after you inhale. A connoisseur in every sense of the word.

Enjoy the pics :joint:

Bon Appetito :lurk:

Last edited:

jojajico

Veteran
cool i really want this strain, even though im not a big couch lock fan. sometimes i like it and i figure this strain is gunna put u donw and out. this and sensi star are in my genetics list lol.

G

Nice report, and good looking plants. BD is a strain that I've been longing to try. keep it green.

bergerbuddy

Canna Coco grower
Veteran
Those DOMs look nice... I grew this strain out from seeds obtained and NONE of my 6 females looked anything like that... mine where much hairyer and not hard like you describe and your pictures show..

Nice work

Peace

K

kokua

jojaji...check the sensi star link in my sig. You really couldn't go wrong with either :joint:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
amazing work..i like your style! and i love your black domina review..this is the best one ive seen~!

S

stretchpuppy

Nice pictures.. nice description. Thanks for taking the time out, :wave:

G

Looking awesome as always. So this the BD you were so excited over awhile back. Well again she looks great, but that's not unusual coming from kokua. He know's his stuff.

Oh Yea : You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kokua again.

Great Work

Mo :bigeye:

Last edited:
G

Black Domina is a very nice and potent Indica. I should have kept a mother of that strain. I'm wanting to run it again.

scrappy2

Very nice! Had my eye on this one for some time, have BD in a cross but not pure! Sound's like a good one my friend ....ENJOY!