What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jillybeans about a week from harvest......

S

stretchpuppy

Breathtaking... n1 BM.

I only hope mine turn out as lovely...

G

Beautiful buds bro!!! Was always interested in this strain but never got around to growing it. Looking great... enjoy. :rasta:

seek_UP

Damn, thats some beutiful shite! I love that redish/pinkish hue....WOW.. Where does one get those beans? And how many beans did you pop to find that pink pheno? nice find bro! :yoinks:

G

Very nice baffled monkey. I'm doing another run of these right now from clone. 4 weeks flower tomorrow. You going to love the bud and the bubble even more. Did a seed run last go, first batch of freebies going out tomorrow :woohoo: .

Diego

nice, subcool and tga got some great genes Im waiting for my space queen f2s to finish up

Hey stretch, High&Lonesome and Indo, thanks for dropping by, Jilly sure does make some pretty looking buds, they're covered in ridiculous amounts of resin for sure, I might actually have to invest in some bubblebags at last (Baffled quickly checks the penny fairy isn't in ear shot.)

Seek_UP, I popped 4 beans got 4 females, chances are very good that you'll find similar plants in a single pack of beans. Every plants a potential keeper so it just comes down to personal preference when picking a mum. Check your PM for info on where beans can be acquired.

S.Leaf, I've been a little naughty, been out of bud for a while and just couldnt resist sampling a few of the lower immature buds, fruityliscious and im with ya on the bubble, dying to try some. Good man for putting these out as freebies, people will love em. K+

Diego, people often over look the freebies, space queen could easily compete with any beans ive payed for, great value for money. PS ive been told to look out for a slightly tart cherry pheno, hope you find one in your grow. Just picked up a pack of Querkle also from TGA (Urkle X Space Queen) looking forward to growing those out :joint:

JasonDub, there's a mix of smells in there, all very pleasant, got an orangey/skunky aroma, an absolutely stella sweet orangey smelling pheno, in the States think of Orange Dreamcicles, in UK think Orange Calypso's, but even sweeter. I've tried a few orange strains in the past and wasnt impressed, didnt think half of em were even close to orange, this strain really is the one if you want orange smelling/tasting buds. Lastly there is a sweeter kind of candy smelling pheno still with subtle hints of citrus/grapefruit lying underneath.

Ill take some more photo's over the coming days, and the colouring should become more prenounced, I've started flushing and the Orange Velvet the mix should bring out some good colouring and make for some pretty pot.

Peace
Baffled

cadillachydro

I like what you said about each plant is a potential keeper, its just preference on which you like best. Thats how it should be.

How much were they Baffled?

Really nice work there man.

The only place ive found Subs gear is at that one place everyone says to stay away from... bc bud depot or something i believe, havent looked in a while.

Last edited:
G

Beautiful pics. A friend was kind enought o gift me with an orange pheno JillyBean clone, I was wondering if perhaps you had run across that pheno?

Can't wait to see them finish, like you said you should get some great colors.

Hey oldpeculiar, you mean orange pheno as in orange tasting/smelling? If so im sure I have, some of them are a full on orange experience, no mistaking the smell when it hits the nostrils for the first time.

Peace
Baffled

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
nice pics, lets us know how that baby smokes, theres a few growers down here that have been rantin and ravin about this.

thanks for the post

Bacchus

Throbbing Member
Veteran
Awesome looking plants and flowers. Conrgats on making some beautifull fruit. Time to pick up a pack of those beans. Thanks for sharing.

Marcellas

Veteran
wow those look like some great chrystal-packed buds and the colors are amazing!! bet your gonna love that smoke, nice!! :joint:

Diego

yeah for sure, I am going to order more seeds from cannaseur.com just to get more freebies, if they run out Id be more than happy to by them. They are turning out to be the best freebies I have ever gotten, for sure. Like those pics of the fiery lisa you got too looks nice. Love the stuff that nobody else has ya know. Great job

scoper

very nice

very nice

great looking plants dude i have just got me some jtr seeds so i wll let you know how they go... i will post some pics soon :joint: :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts