What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ontario seedbank xxx-420%

hidingtree

ok here's the go . i ordered some lowryder seeds one time from a canadian seedbank . i ended up with my second choice instead ..... this strain is allegedly sweetooth x chemo (sources are unknown to me )

i grew some out gave a few away etc ... 3 males ... 2 gifted to others , 2 mutants ,1 good mom , and these are the last 2 . i'm hoping for 1 male and 1 female ... and would like to make some seeds of this for the future . the one female so far that i've been growing provides some really thick powerful friuty indica smoke. we love it !

ok so happy growing , many blessings , hidingtree

jojajico

Veteran
looks like you lucked out, i have no idea why people like lowryder it smokes like shit. what are the benefits.... that you don thave to get a timer? that it stays low? i think i would rather spend the 40 bucks and train with scrog or lst or simply flower early lol.

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
never heard of XXX-420%, I'll hafta look them up and see what they offer.

Good Luck Eh :smile:

G

:lurk: dude, i'm definetly checkin this one out. ive had experience with xxx 420 too! its dankalicious!
I think ruderalis is great for breeding, and hey i'm sure the smoke cant be worse than the best beasters?

:joint:

hidingtree

hey all thanks for stoppin by .... the seeds were from ontario seedbank before the mark emery extradition etc. the actual seed co. is ontarios best . they were entered into the 16th hightimes cannabis cup and i think took a 5th place award in the indo category ..... the only thing verifiable is that they were an entrant .... from the info i could find anyway . i'll be back in a week with the good news .

G

:yummy: Just chopped a XXX420% myself can't wait till she's dry!! :woohoo:
Hows everything going with your grow? can you tell sex yet?

hidingtree

sorry for the delay

sorry for the delay

whoops how time passes . heres the first update . sorry i didn't get back here sooner . of the 2 seeds 1 sprouted and has grown to this ..... ever so slowly under the shop lights .neem solution on the leaves ....btw

i'll be taking a cutting soon to further this along and maybe make some seeds flowering the fruits .........many blessings, hidingtree.

Last edited:

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
Hey hidingtree, never heard of this strain before, but it sounds pretty awesome. I've been trying to find a cut of the original canadian chemo that was floating around a few years back, but have yet to track any down. I've heard it's some killer smoke. Good luck with your grow.

B/R

hidingtree

hey Br & DR dog ... , well , the one seed i had left turned out to be a male .... so ive been shakin some pollen into a bag and will use it on something else ...... not too much to show for pics though maybe if i get to it i'll post up the final days of the life of this final xxx-420% plant . as for a chemo strain .... federation seed co may have something similar . as far as ontario seedbank ..... i probably wouldn't order from them again . thier service isn't that good . ( 3-4 wks. it took to get seeds as opposed to s-bay at 1-2 wks. and s bay has way better selection . so when we make some crosses we'll post em up y'all . many blessings , hidingtree.

ps - 3 mos from seed i think it was . my grows are very space limited so i use a couple of shop lights ... and if you know how they grow they grow S-L-O-W-L-Y.LOL

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts