What's new

About guerilla gold

Indicastrain

I live in France and I have made some lowryder in the past and it seems to be really shitty genetic...I´m sure that there are better autoflower plant like the guerilla gold who seems to produce giant buds :yummy: someone know where I can find some guerilla gold seeds?

Indicastrain

Is there any solution to contact this "greens" ? E-mail or by the old'school way:post letter?I'm really interesting about this autoflowering plant...Is it more a sativa high or an indica?

INDODRO

LMAO...Man that was funny, seems to be really shitty genetic :biglaugh: I never tried it before so I don't know :confused: ...damn I must be high

Indicastrain

Lowryder?!!?!

Lowryder?!!?!

Here you can see how this strain is boring and not nice to grow:very tall and small buds... :confused:
Any idea for a better autoflower plant?

NOKUY

Veteran
do a search for "guerilla gold" there are several threads on it, and you can PM greens right on here. (his manitoba outdoor grow, has all the specifics, but I searched for it yesterday and posted it in another thread, and I'm not doing it again)

seriously tho....you guys have got to start using the search function.

Greens

Hi,

Thanks for the interest in Guerilla Gold. Well, I wouldn't quite say that GG makes "giant buds", but it sure does make good chunky buds for such an early/semi-autoflowering strain. GG is much better than Lowrider. I mean, there really is no room for comparison even.

GG has been grown in France this past summer by a fellow ICmag member called "arno". He grew in small pots in the yard and the plants seemed to do pretty good anyway. Here are a couple of Arno's pictures of the Guerilla Gold grown in France. The pics are labelled Sept 1st:

Here's a few of mine from Manitoba.

OK, I got a little carried away... LOL.

Greens

G

damn greens, impressive show once again! i cant wait to germ as many gg's as i can! are all those gg2?

Smokey#1

Guerilla Gold looks like a verry nice strain.
How long does it take for them to start flowering?

To bad i cant pm before i get 50 posts...

Peace

definately have an interest in these gorilla gold, greens. do you have them available? ive been using a mix of genetics on pots outdoors with having to wait almost a year for harvests... hav had an interest in lowryder but have always read they are wack on potency and yield. im looking around harvesting a lot more than i do currently.

zalias

HelloGuys, please can someone help me with GG seeds? I can't find them nowhere and I don't have enough post to pm greens.Thanks a lot!

NOKUY

Veteran
zalias said:
HelloGuys, please can someone help me with GG seeds? I can't find them nowhere and I don't have enough post to pm greens.Thanks a lot!

only way i know is to PM greens....get your post count up :confused:

E

elmanito

There is also a Danish strain Danish Gold. Its a F1 hybrid of Danish Passion & Guerilla Gold.

Namaste :canabis:

Greens

Yes, the Guerilla Gold x Danish Passion is esbe's cross and it turned out awesome when I grew it out this last summer. You can see some pics of it in my thread in the outdoor section or in my gallery.

I suggest checking out unleashdagreen.net for the Guerilla Gold.

Greens

bayareaboy88

unleashdagreen.net

unleashdagreen.net

hey greens. i registered at unleashdagreen.net like a month ago and they havent got back to me. im in europe for a little bit and im getting kind of anxious cuz wen i go back to california i wont be able to order from that place any more and iv been trying for months to get my hands on some GG. is there any reason that u know of that could cause such a delay? If not, is there any where else where i can grab some GG? Thanks man

Greens

Hmm, that's weird bayareaboy. I don't think there are any problems with registering now, so maybe just try again.

Greens