What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Armed Widow(AK99xWW) in DWC 400W C13

Hey everyone. It's time for another grow diary. I figure this will be my last run of Armed Widow for a little while cause I've got a few new strains now. These ladies were small clones a couple of weeks ago. I'm trying to train them a bit more than my last grow. Going for bigger colas with more light on the lower areas.

I'm going to save this spot for final bud picture and final weight. So if you're not seeing pretty bud pictures, I'M STILL GROW'N EM!

Edit: Here we go guys!
This picture is 2 days before I did a partial harvest. The first harvest was done at 69 Days and is drying right now.

This is a picture of one of the buds that was just chopped.

The trim from this grow is going to make great bubble hash. I'll add that picture here too.

Last edited:
Hey

Haha thats a diifferent approach but ill be looking forward to seeing the ' armed widow '
sounds like it'll be tastey
keep safe and goodluck

Jerry :joint:

Damn fine setup there. Got a schematic for it? You ever grow before in this setup? What yield did you get?

Check out the grow in my sig!

Yo krustytheclown - I've done a few grows in this cabinet and my best yeild was 11.36oz. The only change I've made this time is a 4" lower scrog screen. This is a picture of the 11.36oz grow. I hope to do as well or better this time as I am putting more time into veg than last grow which yeilded only 6oz with 2 plants.

HIDEyourBUD said:
Yo krustytheclown - I've done a few grows in this cabinet and my best yeild was 11.36oz. The only change I've made this time is a 4" lower scrog screen. This is a picture of the 11.36oz grow. I hope to do as well or better this time as I am putting more time into veg than last grow which yeilded only 6oz with 2 plants.

All I can say is HOLY SHIT!!! 11.36 ounces!

I'm doing my first SCROG in a C13 under a 400W HPS in a Waterfarm with one plant and if I do even 8 ounces, I'll be ecstatic.

How many plants did you grow in your cabinet to get that yield?

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
How long do you plan to veg for? Its a beautiful set up you got, very efficent. I am curious to what are these new strains you speak of?? :) Good luck bro, take it easy.

krustytheclown - That huge yeild was out of 4 plants. You can check out my signature and read through that grow. I'm not running the drip hyrbid at this time because that pump died....so it will be interesting to see if I can replicate the results without it.

T.doT.Toker - Those were vegged in my workbench floro clone and veg cabinet. I think they may have been vegged for almost a month in the workbench then 2 weeks in the C13.
On this grow, I'm may flip soon cause I've got new strains that I wanna try out.
Here's what's in my cloner right now:

The plants that have rounded leaves in the back are sweet basil. I'll be starting my bell pepper plants soon too. I really need another cabinet to veg the stuff going into my outdoor hydro vegatable grow.

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
SOme new strains huh? Just a lil bit of escd and a lil bit of trainwreck, its nothing.

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
:lurk:

Whats the cfm rating of your exhaust fan, and what are the temps after serveral hours of HID lighting?

Z10N

looks good man! I also like to keep the setup nice and simple.
I love the name too lol, 'Armed Widow' :)

Pontiac - I have a 6" Vortex with a CAN50 filter. Temps are about 4 degF above room temperature at 3/4

Last edited:
Hey Fallenangel. Good to see you here.

Today I did another trim. I'm manicuring the plants to have fewer branches than these girls want to make. Everything’s looking good so far. For those of you who hadn't observed, this is a three finger leaf plant. It used to have 2 more very small ones but I haven't seen that happen in a few generations of clone. They don't seem to care though, because these things are growing loads every day.
I'll prolly flip to 12/12 in 5 days. I usually wait till they are a bit taller but I've lowered my screen so I'll need to flip a bit earlier. I need to get a new 400W hps bulb as my old one has been in use for over a year. No since letting an inefficient bulb fuck my crop. It is my hope that this is the crop of all crops with huge buds and over 12oz.

Thank you guys for all the praise. Even though I feel like the plant is doing most of the work, it's nice to be complemented.

Last edited:
Today I've changed the lights to 12/12. they are all growing nicely. I wanted to wait till next week to switch to 12/12 but I need to make sure the stretch is done by the time I leave for Amsterdam on the 14th.