What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ChemX?Xc99

Snowdog27

ChemdawgX?XC99 :yummy:

I received these seeds awhile back from JLP, since I had other thing going they had to wait till now. Thanks JLP for being the kind and giving person that you are.

out of 6 seeds 4 of them sprouted in less then 48 hours, the other 2 never did

This is the last on right before it popped

I have been really looking forward to this grow, it should be a nice change of pace for me as I have not grown from seed for about 2 years now.
This will also be the first grow I have ever posted up on IC, so I hope you enjoy the show, smoke report will follow the grow.

Snowdog27

Of the 4 plant that sprouted I wound up with three different phenos
the first pheno

quick growth and a thin leaf structure

the second

alittle slower growing but much fatter leaf's

and the third looks to be a 50/50 mix of the other 2

this also grows quick like the first one

G

:wave: We've been growing JLP's offering, they are Chemdawg x Mothership x C99. Some reports of hermies, however my grow hasn't shown any hermie traits yet. I'm on the 3rd run, she gets stinky in flower and the cured nugs are heavy and dense with a fruity flavor and provide an evening of pleasant headbuzz with just a sampling of couchlock.

It will be interesting to see which pheno we have, we'll be watching for comparisons. Looking forward to it.

See ya in chat.... :woohoo:

G

that is one lovely looking plant. her pistils made my mouth drop and the envy in me* came out. i have to say that looks* just grand, i'm sure you enjoy the smoke for us all. stay safe...

Last edited:

Snowdog27

:wave:
1TokeOverLine
Those are some nice looking girls you have, I heard that allot of those beans turned hermie for other growers, glad to see you didn't have that problem.
Thanks for stopping by, I have a bunch of photos I will be posting over the next couple of days so stop by again.

Hashish
hey great to see you stopping by stayed tuned brother and I think you will like what you see. :chin:

Snowdog27

Well out of the 4 beans I wound up with 2 males its to bad cause they were crazy bushes, I couldn't control them they grew so fast.This is a picture of one of them

One turned hermie on me leavening me with 1 girl but what a girl she is.This is around 3 weeks of 12/12

:badday: Sorry about the laps in pictures but about 2 weeks before Christmas some fuckin crackhead broke into my car and stole my laptop and camera, I hope you got some nice rocks in trade for my stuff asshole :cuss:

G

hey snowdog,
congrats on the 1st place finish this year w/ FF.
thoro
aka
jerzee hooligans

Snowdog27

thorodee
Thanks for stopping by, It was nice to win for once too bad the comish hasn't returned my email's about collecting my prize, Its starting to look like he was just full of shit so far both Pesky Critters and myself have not heard from him, and he hasn't been around here since November. Oh well It was fun while it lasted.

Hashish

No Problem Snowdog27 i,m tuned in alright, can,t wait to see these little ones take off for ya...i like all three phenos but the first two are catching my eye for some reason they,re looking real nice Bro keep up the good work and i,lle catcha later Bud...Hashish

G

looks great snowdog! i'll be watching this one, i have those beans in my selection. stretchpuppy ran the (chem x mothership) x c99 and even with them all herming to some degree, i think he found a keeper.

Snowdog27

:wave: High&Lonesome
wow I'm honored to have you aboard.
I had 1 that hermied but only on 3 of the lower branches and their mixed in with the buds on those branches, but it wasn't a big loss since it was the weakest of the four plants. She would have been good in a sog setup, pretty much no branching just a couple of very small lower branches and the main cola but even that wasn't very big,

Well the one and only girl looks like she will produce well, she is really starting to fill out, I figure she should be done around the second week of February

a little eye candy while we all wait

Snowdog27

Quick update
Well its been roughly 6 weeks of 12/12 and she is really starting to pack on the weight, the buds on this girl aren't huge but man are they rock hard and they smell like grapefruit candy, but if you rub your fingers together after touching her the smell changes to a diesel kind of smell. She has been grown completely organic, the only thing I have ever given her is water straight from my fish tank, so I imagine if given proper chemical fertilizers she would probably produce more but I can't stand to use chemical nutes I like to know what goes into my lungs and if you can't pronounce it you don't want it. Its better to keep it natural the way nature intended. Now I know some of you may think I'm crazy for using this method but it's what works best for me and I have been doing it this way for about a year and my bud has never tasted better or grown with less problems.

Hashish

Looking Good.

Looking Good.

Looking good Snowdog27...and thanks for the update Bro...i,m totally with you on the organics i used to use chemical ferts until i had to cut a grow down real quick a good few years back...and never got too flush them and i have to say after that one time they where never used again,after one good pull on the first joint i,de rolled it felt like i was smoking tinfoil (alluminium foil) the fillings in my mouth went mad and my wife ended up with a burnt lung so bad a doctor had to be called out and seriousley scared the shit outta me as she had to go through a series of X-rays and checkups for over a year nothing to do with the weed just the ferts and a viral infection that did,t help,theres no doubt organics is the way to grow for me aswell,but your grow is looking excellent Snowdog27...how much longer till harvest Bro?...Regards Hashish.:joint:

Snowdog27

Hashish
I'm not sure on finish time but I am hoping for the first week of February might go later she will tell me when she's done, she went into flower the last couple days of November and I don't count the first 1 to 2 weeks of 12/12 depending on how they respond, most plants I have grown usually take 2 weeks to make the transition from veg to flower. The big plus of the way I grow is not having to buy nutes, don't get me wrong I have nutes on hand just in case I need them, but I use fishtank water for all the plants in my house. My livingroom looks like a jungle and hey It's better then dumping the water down the drain every time I do a water change in my fishtank, you have to save money any way you can these days. Ever since I started growing this way the only problem I have ever had was Mg def and 2 tbsp of Epson salt took care of that.

G

looks fucking awesome man! they are putting on some weight, you'll have quality and some quantity!

Hashish

Thanks for the reply Snowdog27,i have used pond water last summer in my outside garden but only on the ordinary plants just too see what the outcome would be after reading an article here on ICMAG, and i have to admit the results where pretty amazing...but i have never used it on my indoor grows and with results like what your getting Bro is starting to make me consider it, the only thing stopping me using it was that it would start to cause a bad smells from the soil... is that a problem when using it indoors Snowdog27...?if theres was no problem with it i,de definitley give it a go,because those buds are outstanding excellent work Snowdog.