What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

B

bonecarver_OG

Tom Hill genetics, ATW hybrids and more.....

The coco coop - we are 2 growers with a fairly long time of experience of growing in coco. this far we have almost only been using handwatering. but at the moment we are going to use drippers for the indoor coco slab trays also.

the moms are on a 20ml A+B regime with 20 ml of rhizotonic per 10 liters - all measures are for 10 liters...

the seedlings are given no nutes untill they have the 2 first normal leafs out - then i start giving them 20 ml A+B per 10 liters - and i dont really pass that level of nutes untill stretch comes on later when flowered...

we got planted at the moment:

the moms:
SSH x PTK the early pheno - our all time favorite) - in the greenhouse we have about 10 ( also indoors i have 3 moms of that. one revegged and two more just put in to reveg.
KALIMIST x ASTROBOY - a fairly potent up high and nice tasting pheno. has a pineaple/peach aroma

seedlings:
super-G - 13 - enough for a selection

cascadia - 42 - more than enough

x-18 x DC - 6 - should come out some nice ones from this

PTK 2 - its great these seeds germed

special mix original 1 - this one is also really exciting

mentalfloss 3 - some different flavour - and maybe some thing to keep or cross

dc x dc 1 - hope for a nice male of this one

bogglegum 6 - some flavour and maybe something to keep

mozambique 4 - some male would be nice for crossing..

lovepotion 6 - lets see if there is a keeper - if not ill plant more some other time

alibi f3 5T 5 - there is more of these seeds - but there should come out something tasty out of this - maybe even a keeper..

LDS 9 - there should be something interesting in there

iguana 3 - these are also just to get some variety in the smoke later

uzb/nind x bangi/nep 3 - can be interesting - all depends on potency and yield

ROX 2 - something to smoke thats going to be tasty

BLUEBERRY 1 - something intersting if we get a male

cheese x trainwreck 2 - hope for a nice female could be cool as a keeper

budular balls x destroyer 2 - hope there is something interesting there too

johny deep 3 - this should be interesting - male or female

lui 3 - this one should also be interesting

20 strains left and 117 seedlings

peace

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
cool this section wouldn't be complete without the project eden :yes:

i can't wait to see what you do with coco and drippers. it's gonna be fun, in the sun :D

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Already onboard the other...gonna tag this one also :D

Lookin' forward to following this automation project....

peace

B

bonecarver_OG

some fresh pics :D

x18 x dc :D = bone nr19 - looking very nice this far :D

cascadia :D

ssh x ptk

astrofog - kalimist x astroboy

clones of ssh x ptk and astrofog

seedlings :D

Last edited:
B

bonecarver_OG

lets hope so :D there should atleast be one special pheno in there :D

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Lots of good strains/crosses there, bone. Those are some great seedling close-ups too! Can't wait to see the diversity of the group as it matures.

J

JackKerouac

I wish you massive luck, although the karma system isn't working for me right now.

You must have a metric assload of space to flower. And I hope it brings a cheesy grin to your grill.

JK

filimagno

amazing....i put this one in my favourite to watch without doubt!!! cool latino's!!!!

ssh x ptk and astro fog sound really interesting....can't wait the next stage...ciao

ps: u'r right when tell about bogglegum it's a great flavour and taste experience ...is probably the best indica i've smoke in many years till nowdays.

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe - only a part of them will go to flower :)

bogglegum IS very tasty and nice :D

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A-W-E-S-O-M-E!! :yoinks:
bone,
I´m going to send you some Herijuana...my buddies got 4 of 4 germed! :D

G

Wow, this is going to be one dynamite thread, I am pulling up the chair for this one, excellent start bonecarver :joint: