What's new

Unknown Strain From Jamaica 56 Days Flowering (13 Photos)

mojo42006

I went to Jamaica in july and i toured the ganja fields there and met this rastafari who hooked me up with some very potent buds, we smoked together and i was LIT UP!!! :joint: I asked him for some seeds of it which he didnt want to give up, after an hour or so of convincing him he finally budged and gave me some seeds. I germed 3 seeds all 3 popped 1 male 1 runt and 1 female and here she is at 57 days flowering, she didnt stretch to much at all which i was surprised figuring it was a jamaican strain, she smells soooooo good of berries and flowers, and the buds are very tight and hard.

well enough blabbing here she is:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Wow - that looks very similar to the one I have - not all were convinced of its authenticity (it's original location that is - it's definitely from Jamaica):

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=42420

Now I've seen yours, I'm more convinced. Mine's still in veg, but it's incredibly vigorous and healthy. This one gets purple buds, but I'm yet to flower it myself. But the buds from my friend's grow were hard, and smelled faintly of berries (not cured very well).
I plan to cross it with Flo in the next few weeks as I think they're a perfect match, from the smoke to the plant structure.

Please, please post a smoke report! :)

pescador

Nice grow! Where in JA did you go? I would like to know as I am going there soon

Cheers

PS smoke report would be great :)

G

i going with jamaican spear plant. and from the looks i would bet on it.. very dank looking buds you ahve there . nice score for sure. hope you kept a mom

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
nice buds hopefully you created some seed with that male or did ya kill him i know i would have esp when duder didnt want to give up the beans :)

mojo42006

pescador said:
Nice grow! Where in JA did you go? I would like to know as I am going there soon

Cheers

PS smoke report would be great :)

i went to negril jamaica, the smoke is pretty potent, smells like berries,

i put a small bud in my bong, me and a couple of buddies all got ripped, the high is 50% head and 50% body, i have been curing for about 2 months now and the taste only gets better and def. more potent

mojo42006

Swerve i would say you are def. right about the spear, she does have one of the tightest and rock hard nugs that i have seen on any plant, and i sure do have a mom, along with about 20 more seeds of this same strain which i plan to grow next time, right now i am working with strawberry diesel and bogs lifestar bx1, heavenly by master thai, and i have some soursavers 2.5 finishing up.

joeshmoe thanks alot!! man you grow some dank ass buds i love your threads.

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
thanks for the show mojo42006, love to see ppl grow what they bring back from their travels! there are so many good strains all over the globe. here in denmark we had real many old hippis who brought home beans from all over in the 60 and 70ties. many of these seeds was and is grown for decads, and now they are almost danish landrace ibls and fully adapted to our cold and humid climate. guess theres also some from jamaica.