What's new

Bubblicious

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
Product: Bubblicious from Nirvana Seeds.

Effect: Kickin' back.

Taste: Much like fresh white grape juice.

Stature: Shorty.

Odor: Sugar sweet.

Desciption Of The Grow: Vegetation for 3 weeks at 24 hours. Not many leafs and small when they showed. You have to love the ladies that jump on autogrow when they hit the flower room. She was top heavy so I strung her up for about half of her budding. She was short but nice nuggets. She looks like cotton candy. Great vaporbong loads ~

Last edited:
G

nice thanks for the report. i have five bubblelicious growing right now in my grow room. they are all 17 days old. its my first strain to grow... dam four foot tall. i don't think i can handle that kind of size... how long was your flowering? the 72 days you list is that total?

nice report peace

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
time of flower should be calculated from the time the plant is put under a 12/12 cycle. 72 days in flower.

G

why so long in flowering? is 72 days the strain flowering time or did you just let it go that long?

2307bubblelicious-08-04-04-med.jpg

2307bubblelicious-6-08-04-04-med.jpg

M

macassa420

Bubblicious is my main favorite plant. My pheno finishes in 56 days but dosn,t turn purple like other phenos.My yield is about 40 grams dry weight per plant from clone.

inpain0013

I know this is an older thread... but, I appreciate it very much!! It may very well have helped me make up my mind about the Bubblelicious!! ;)

Thanks again!! :)

IP :smoker:

Last year I grew out a bubbelicious cut I got from my old caregiver. I didn't veg her very big and harvested her at 6 1/2 weeks into flowering under a 250w mh and 400 w mh and it really brought on the munchies cut that early. I wish I had saved a cut from her and I would love to grow her out properly this time. I also really loved her bud structure and how shiny and crystal laden she was with her many trichomes. An easy grow for beginners, and a great smoke.

C

chytil151

I have a cut from a pack of 5 femmed beans its more of a sativa leaning pheno smells and has a faint taste exactly like grape big league chew bubble gum very top heavy but sorta loose buds. I had some root problems with her in hydro my first run but have her in coco this time. I have the Indica common pheno also but waiting for it to finish to see what its like. very impressed with the 2 so far:smokeit::smokey:

cpt.kush

i have been holding off on ordering a few pack's myself.. i want to compair bubbelicious and double bubble from white lable maybe even cross them

C

chytil151

i have a bogglegum plant going too it's funny how similar the indica pheno of the bubblicious looks just like my bogglegum plant. I think bog used white label's bubblegum and NL#5 to make the bogglegum so looking at just those 2 I see a similarity to each other so I can imagine all the different bubblegums out there are tied to a certain mother out there somewhere just my .02 cents

bigAl25

Veteran
I have 2 nirvana bubblelicious, 2 strawberry bubba kush, and 2 nirvana Ak48s at 4 weeks veg. The bubblelicious and strawberry bubba kushs are the largest plants so far. The Ak48s are runts. Will run 2 to 4 more weeks in veg since they are all under 6 inches now. Will fim the tallest 3 and try and let the shorter ones catch up. Running two 400 watt MH, and plants are in organic miracle grow/perlite soil.

bigAl25

Veteran
Here are a few shots of my Bubblelicious and Ak48s in their 4th week of flower. Organic soil, Fox Farm nutes and some molasses. Vegged 7 weeks. Feed and water every fourth day. They are getting frost now.

Attachments

• Jamaica garden 2009 2010 145.jpg
    Jamaica garden 2009 2010 145.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Jamaica garden 2009 2010 150.jpg
    Jamaica garden 2009 2010 150.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 11
  • Jamaica garden 2009 2010 149.jpg
    Jamaica garden 2009 2010 149.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 13

BloodyTreez

time of flower should be calculated from the time the plant is put under a 12/12 cycle. 72 days in flower.

Time of flower should be calculated from the first day that you noticed the first pistils showing sex, then count your days from there. In other words if the plant takes 2 weeks to sex under 12/12 lighting, well day one is from the first day you see sex. Otherwise you will end up harvesting too early esepcially if you are not harvesting based on trichs. Hope that helps.:gday:

good luck,
BT

P

ptg

You are right BT,but if plants have reached sexual maturity during veg you can count as soon as they go in 12/12...and with sexually mature clone too!

But i believe three weeks of veg is too short for this to occur...

bigAl25

Veteran
Zepplindood, Some smell when I rub the plant stem, but the strawberry bubba kush are larger and I do catch a strawberry smell when I stand above all the plants. I do have a carbon scrubber in the room. The trichs on the bubblelicious and AK48s are getting real nice and sparkel in the HPS and MH light. thanks for the kudos. I'm hoping the buds get real big over the next 4 weeks. I want a happy pot high.