What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nothing To live for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you mr.bush and anyone else. I was for the war in iraq because my little boy john was like his dad and loved fighting for our country, sorry if im belligerent or whatnot i took 9 vicodins I just got a call that my sonhad been hurt over in iraq they didnt tell me anything except he had been shot but hes going to survive im shakin and waitin by the fone all day, cant speak to anyone becuase i dont know all the full details but i can tell all the nice people at icmag..this world is supposed to be joyful and all its brings me is pain i have no idea what im going to do if i lose someone else...I love you johhny so much im not going to sleep until i kno he's fine bye

Safari

Hang in there. If he has only been hurt than hopfully he will be sent home to you. My thoughts are with you and your family.

G

man that has to be a hard to recieve phone call. sorry to hear this but hey think positive he is going to make it and survive. rather than some of the unfortunate.. i think this whole bush thing is fucked up. man . may he recover and come home fast.

G

Hi TMo3,

My hope is that he is wounded well enough to come home for good, and little enough that he has all of his physical and mental capacities.

When reality settles out, there is no grandeur or real glory to warfare; just pain and more pain.

I hope that you get through this, and that your son stays as well as he can.

moose eater

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Sonic Death said:
im very sorry to hear that. hopefully this will be his ticket out of there.

but at what price was his ticket out
time all the troops were out of there, everyone knows it but bush has an agenda

Im sorry for not responding sooner I passed out last nite. Well the number they gave me to call wasnt working earlier this morning so I hopped on a train and went to the city this morning to the marine corps office in new york, Could've even talk to me son I went out there took off work and couldnt even talk to my son on top of all that I walked so much my legs gave out and a nice young man had to help me from my stop on the train to my car there are really no words thats can describe how I feel right now, I think im going insane im just sitting home waiting from some one to call me with good news, Thank you all for the good spirits guys and I'll try to keep my head up

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
I don't want to start a political debate in the wellwishes forum, but if the US troops were all pulled out now, that would leave the door open for a full-scale civil war between Shiite and Sunni militia. It's a no-win situation, either they stay and draw fire, or they leave and release way more death and destruction that we see today. Since the US created this mess in the first place, you now have a responsability for it. In 2008, vote for a candidate that has actually seen combat, he probably won't be so eager to start another war. I keep my fingers crossed for your boy Tokinmomof3.

Last edited:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You MUST take heart in the fact your son is ok. Yes he was wounded but he will live and I'm sure you will hear from him soon.

The treatment of our men and women over there is to say the least BS. But to keep you in good spirits we will hope that he will be home soon showing you his injury and telling you all the story's of a war about GREED. Understand your story is like many many others only you have hope that he will be coming home that is your rock right now and I'm so sorry that he ever got involved but let him know coming from an old soul that could not go over there

Thank You

Mr.Wags

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
jeez...

jeez...

Rosy Cheeks said:
I don't want to start a political debate in the wellwishes forum, It's a no-win situation, Since the US created this mess in the first place, you now have a responsability for it. In 2008, vote for a candidate that has actually seen combat, he probably won't be so eager to start another war.
BOY ! you sure know how to cheer a person up.... btw thanks for pointing out the obvious(more like rubbing it in ???) wtf...TRUST ME most American people I know, knew that this was a no-win situation and DIDN'T want our people there to begin with !!! and Tokinmomof3 sure doesn't need to be reminded of it NOW ! SHOW SOME RESPECT GODAMN IT !! My heart and prayers go out to you Tokinmomof3 keep your head up he's going to be ok you'll see! If ya need to talk, we're here with ya... Take care...BC

Duppy

Don't worry, George Bush will have an eternity to think about what an asshole he is when he dies and finds himself standing at the gates of Hell.

I don't believe in God or heaven or hell, but thinking about this makes me almost hope I'm wrong.

TMO3, here's hoping your boy is home by Christmas. My understanding is that the lack of information you've experienced is not unusual, even if his injuries are not serious. Waiting to hear must be really hard. You've got a lot of people hoping for you that he's okay.

for 41 years I smoked a cigarette I think when I was like 16 then never touched them and I've smoked 2 packs in the last day, Dont have any idea why Im doing this but they are sort of providing some relief that I dont have. Thanks again to everyone thats sends wishes my way, its hard its hard I just had my son's Sgt. call me about an hour ago I've been crying ever since, he was very nice even though I was yelling which I should'nt have but he told me my boy was in critical condition and they would call me again...Im like what? first some no name recruit or someone working in an office calls me and tells me he got shot and is fine and now I finally get someone who's around my boy and knows whats going on and he says that my son and another corporal were near a car when it exploded he said both were in critical condition and might not make it. I have no idea what to think I pray every minute that god will be on my side and he'll be okay.

G

Try to remember to sleep and eat, if you can TMo3.

It's easy to let this kind of agony sweep you away, but now more than usual, you need to have food and rest. Even if you have to make yourself do it.

I'm sorry that this kind of unknowing and agonizing waiting has been visited on you. I know that it can feel powerless at times.

Try to ride it out.

You're in many of our thoughts and prayers, as is your boy.

Breathe. One deep breath at a time.

And eat some warm soup if you can.

moose eater

G

Stay strong TMO3, You and your boy will be in my thoughts and prayers. As ME said, please take care of yourself, I know how hard that can be in times of extreme stress. As an ex smoker myself I hate cigarettes but if they bring you any comfort right now use it and don't kick yourself for smoking again. Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.