What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Boron: The secret to getting more flowers

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
lol

lol

Jam Master Jaco said:
Sproutco, I think you have a good heart when you try to help people grow weed, but I honestly do not think you have ever grown yourself. You claim to have many years of experience under your belt....but have no proof to show. There are many many growers here who risk security issues by posting their budshots and grows, but they do it anyways and do not get busted because they are smart about it. If you're as smart as you claim to be, you should respect the fact that your unheard of ideas are completely ridiculous to give out if you don't have any evidence of them working. All you post are words, we need a grow diary of your methods with PICTURES as proof.

Until then you are just another newbie who spent a few months on this site and thinks they are a genius grower because of it. Let's see some grow diaries dude.
Fuck, how about jus some sound advice ?

G

mrwags said:
That is exactly my point,so the question still remains would you like your own Advance section?

Mr.Wags

I think it's a great idea....
sproutco said:
Far red light will make the plants stretch alot. However, a small amount of incandescent light will benefit the grow if using all florescent bulbs.

no wonder my grows suck...wrong damn bulbs... :pointlaug guess i'll throw these away

stay safe

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Sproutco

Sproutco

I don't know what it is that makes ya think that you have to be "doctor" of all things ganja.You know,"intern at IC Mag" type of thing? (yeah I saw that drunken sillyness,you should be ashamed!).I can't help but think yer a legend in your own mind.One thing is clear to me though,your ego is not doing our community any good.I don't think you realize how transparent your growing skills are.It's obvious to those with experiance,but to a new grower you come off as botanist with all that complex jargen you cut and paste.Fuck man,jus like this thread here.I've bitten my tongue more than once jus because I didn't want to seem like a prick trying to step on yer toes.Hell I've even deleted my posts before.Jus to see you give that same adivce to someone else 3 days later.WTF man? NO MORE,if I see ya give bad advice I'm going to be right there! I don't claim ta be an expert but I have grown for quite a few years and I know bull shit when I see it.Things are hard enough for someone getting started growing,they sure don't need the blind leading the blind............. You should feel bad blotting out advice with no exp.in the subject.Boron is jus the micro-nute of the month,last month it was sulfur,the month before zink....give ita break "Doc" btw I know why this thread was left open,it was to give you enough rope to hang yourself and set yourself out for the fake that you are,which it did....Good Day Sir...BC

J

Jam Master Jaco

B.C. said:
I don't know what it is that makes ya think that you have to be "doctor" of all things ganja.You know,"intern at IC Mag" type of thing? (yeah I saw that drunken sillyness,you should be ashamed!).I can't help but think yer a legend in your own mind.One thing is clear to me though,your ego is not doing our community any good.I don't think you realize how transparent your growing skills are.It's obvious to those with experiance,but to a new grower you come off as botanist with all that complex jargen you cut and paste.Fuck man,jus like this thread here.I've bitten my tongue more than once jus because I didn't want to seem like a prick trying to step on yer toes.Hell I've even deleted my posts before.Jus to see you give that same adivce to someone else 3 days later.WTF man? NO MORE,if I see ya give bad advice I'm going to be right there! I don't claim ta be an expert but I have grown for quite a few years and I know bull shit when I see it.Things are hard enough for someone getting started growing,they sure don't need the blind leading the blind............. You should feel bad blotting out advice with no exp.in the subject.Boron is jus the micro-nute of the month,last month it was sulfur,the month before zink....give ita break "Doc" btw I know why this thread was left open,it was to give you enough rope to hang yourself and set yourself out for the fake that you are,which it did....Good Day Sir...BC

Hit the nail on the head. For the past few months I've been looking at Sproutco's posts like he is an expert garderner, and if it weren't for doing more info on his subjects I might have even tried his methods.......well actually that's half a lie. Battery acid on plants is the silliest damn suggestion I've heard so far. Boron is pretty out there too....it just sucks for the new people coming here because they're already confused enough about how a weed plant grows, let alone this ridiculously complicated argument about boron. Silly.

sproutco said:
Just because you have never heard of something before or don't quite understand, does not make it wrong or not possible. This is science.

Uhhhh dude....that's the EXACT same argument that scientologists use to get people to join. And just like I tell religious people I will tell you: until I see some physical proof (pictures) I'm not believing jack shit.

sproutco

Veteran
Gee guys (and gals), I don't understand why you don't believe in boron boosts. I got the tip from Martha... :smile:

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why dont we just give growers basics so they can easily be successful and stop all this other crap. Some really good points have been made sprout. It would seem like a good time to humble yourself and try to go along with what the community has asked.

The Bling

sproutco said:
Gee guys (and gals), I don't understand why you don't believe in boron boosts. I got the tip from Martha... :smile:

Didn't she get BUSTED

Why cant you let it go. The fact that you don't leads me to believe you don't even smoke, most people here would have snapped a couple bowls and moved on. When your wrong its so much easier to just say OK sorry bad advise and move on yet you continue to propagate bad information and because of your retarded number of posts people naive enough will believe you. Some one out there will only read the first post and put this shit on his plants, do the right thing and edit your post.

CaptJamesTKirk

sproutco said:

You sure as hell didn't get it from GROWING CANABISS

I have an award for YOU sproutco, here it is:

Last edited:

The Bling

DrLongbottom said:

My name is Sproutco Montoya ...keep your hands off my borax you bitches
hahahah say hello to my lill fren
StumpRemover.jpg

by the way i googled stump remover this was pic #2 lol gj sprout co

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
sproutco.....While your intentions may be good in trying to help other growers, without the proof to back up a method, whether it be a new or old method, leaves the proposed/suggested method in question. As a grower who most likely has alot more grows under their belt, along with univeristy studies regarding horticulture, I must....with all fairness in mind....say to 'all growers seeking grow information' on icmag that unless the person proposing such can back it up with credible info and pics, please do not take any such advice to heart, whether it be this thread or another. If someone can't back up their theory/method...then that should tell you something about the proposal.

Thread closed.
dg

Status
Not open for further replies.