What's new

HOW TO WIN IN FEDERAL COURT

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
OK, IC Folks, here is the real skinny on this thread. This chap[dr g] is the premier, slick scammer here in the states, very, very slick. How so? He supports some folks a bit where he can get credit for it, like the bike trip last year, but folks with no public voice, the little people, get swag or scammed for their money.

So, this scammer, comes here, posts a bit, looking to be a concerned medical provider in his entity here, like a citizen. Then, he will start soliciting business from folks here, and will run with it till somebody talks about getting screwed, then he will move on. But, he will keep all the personal info he has mined here for future use. This is a preditor folks, Need some snake oil? How about some blackmail?

I'm a jack asshole myself, but I watch out for my pack.
H

Thanks For Speaking Up Haps

Thanks For Speaking Up Haps

Haps said:
OK, IC Folks, here is the real skinny on this thread. This chap[dr g] is the premier, slick scammer here in the states, very, very slick. How so? He supports some folks a bit where he can get credit for it, like the bike trip last year, but folks with no public voice, the little people, get swag or scammed for their money.

So, this scammer, comes here, posts a bit, looking to be a concerned medical provider in his entity here, like a citizen. Then, he will start soliciting business from folks here, and will run with it till somebody talks about getting screwed, then he will move on. But, he will keep all the personal info he has mined here for future use. This is a preditor folks, Need some snake oil? How about some blackmail?

I'm a jack asshole myself, but I watch out for my pack.
H

Thanks For Speaking Up Haps, Well "IG'ers Haps is a longtimer here" I am fairly New Here, Becuase I am an Old OG'er & Merihemp'er Market Place, It's Time for "Everyone Here" to due Their Own checking out about the past on this "Dr g" & His past "Will Speak Volumes" To You! Just go make a post on the Merihemp Market Place Board about him, Which Is Where he first got started 6+ years ago, He has been "Kicked OFF" of every other Major Message Board That Is Out There! & "Haps" has just told you WHY! :(

"A Wolf Is Now In The IG Sheeps Pen" :dueling:

boohoo

OLPWebmaster said:
Thanks For Speaking Up Haps, Well "IG'ers Haps is a longtimer here" I am fairly New Here, Becuase I am an Old OG'er & Merihemp'er Market Place, It's Time for "Everyone Here" to due Their Own checking out about the past on this "Dr g" & His past "Will Speak Volumes" To You! Just go make a post on the Merihemp Market Place Board about him, Which Is Where he first got started 6+ years ago, He has been "Kicked OFF" of every other Major Message Board That Is Out There! & "Haps" has just told you WHY! :(

"A Wolf Is Now In The IG Sheeps Pen" :dueling:

Exactly, this Dr. Green has been booted off pretty much every website he has come in contact with. The guy is a slimeball and I feel for anybody that gets mixed up with this jackass.

Dr Green

Yes, that is what I am talking about...its also called "affirmtive defense",.......which does not mean much to the 8th grade drop out.....but its powerful with a jury...

People, the war is over...speakeasys are a thing of the past....

zamalito

Veteran
Paying taxes to show that you thought you weren't doing anything wrong isn't a defense. Ignorance of the law isn't a defense for breaking it no matter how unjust that law is.

Sorry man

Dr Green

zamalito said:
Paying taxes to show that you thought you weren't doing anything wrong isn't a defense. Ignorance of the law isn't a defense for breaking it no matter how unjust that law is.

Sorry man
11 states growing is legal....Cali has it for sales by the county, also. Sorry if you thought this thread covered the whole of the USA....
:joint:

More "Jiberious" FRom DR G :(

More "Jiberious" FRom DR G :(

Dr Green said:
Yes, that is what I am talking about...its also called "affirmtive defense",.......which does not mean much to the 8th grade drop out.....but its powerful with a jury...

"People, the war is over...speakeasys are a thing of the past....

What Trying To "Boost Your Post Thread Hits Count" By Making these "Completely Jiberous Posts Here" For No other reason then to "Raise You Post Made Here Hit Counts" "For On Down The Road" when you start your "Games" Here???

People, the war is over...speakeasys are a thing of the past....

I don't "Know What Psyic Meds that your "Dr's Tell you that you should be taking" ?? & Are You EVEN Taking Them

But they clearly "ARE NOT WORKING"! So its time to keep trying others to find the ""Proper Psyic Meds" that Will Work FOR YOU DR G. :)

"People, the war is over...speakeasys are a thing of the past....

That's Just Your "Possible" Delisonal Ramberlings

Try to sell Your "Fantasy To All" The Clubs & Co-Op's & Dispensary's, That are STILL BEING RAIDED almost every week now In CAL. :(

The Medical Marijuana WAR World Wide! & In CAL Has Gone "NO Where" Other then "In Your MIND"! Dr g."

:fsu:

Latest posts

Latest posts