What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My best recent pics

DrKatz420

Here are the best pics of what I've been flowering lately in my search for new mothers. First up, three different phenos of Cherry Bomb II from Reeferman.

First pheno, at day 58 of flowering:

Next pheno, also at day 58:

Looking to be the biggest yielder, the third pheno, at day 49:

WeeD22MaN

Hey DrKatz420!!

All 3 look like winners!!! Looks like a bit of purple on that first pheno.. mmmmm.. That 3ed pheno looks real vibrent.. Will yah give us a smoke report?

WeedMan

DrKatz420

Next, we have three somewhat different phenos of OG Kush bagseeds, as well as a Chem Dog bagseed (which might have been a really well grown OG).

First, the least frosty (relatively speaking), at day 45 flowering:

Next one is looking real nice all around, and also at day 45:

This one is the frostiest plant all around that I've grown yet, and it's at day 51:

And here's the Chem Dog (or maybe original OG) bagseed, at day 51, getting pretty close to the chop:

Amber Alert!

Hope everyone enjoys, and I'll add more pics as these get closer to the chop.

Dr. Katz

I LOVE IT! awesome pics...and amazing strains!

The chem dog one does look more chemmish from what I've seen from chemdog. All 'round beatiful !

DrKatz420

All right, here are some new shots that I took pretty much right before cutting these beauties down. First up, the Chem Dog (?) bagseed, at day 63:

Last edited:
G

excellent ....tremendous job on everything.....that chem dawg looks mean....

G

Stellar stuff! the OG looks awesome but the Cherry Bomb is what's really doing ti for me, very very nice DrKatz! :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts