What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Dawg Report

J

JimmynitZ

Alrighty then!! This was my first run with Chemdog's Dawgs(thanks bro!:smile:).....and I must say I'm pleased...very pleased. I put the original mothers of Chemdawg D and Super Snowdawg that I got from Chemdog into flowering because I didn't feel like waiting for cuttings to root, then veg, etc etc.....I wanted to start smoking this stuff as soon as possible!:D Doing this made the the yeild, and overall health of the plants suffer...but still produced KILLER buds in the end!
Here we go! :smoweed:

Last edited:
J

JimmynitZ

Super Snowdawg .....When I first met Chemdog and tried his Dawg's for the 1st time, this was one that really stood out to me because of the taste. I LOVE THE TASTE!!! I'd describe it a mix of a Dawg/Diesel thing, mixed in with an orange/Soma's NYCD smell and taste.....CANDIED-DAWG. Then again, the smell/taste also reminds me a little of the Space Queen clone I've run.....whatever it tastes like, it's DAMN GOOD!!! :yummy: As for potency, I'd say it's the least potent of the different dawgs I have.....but being "least potent"...it's still as strong, or stronger than a whole lot of the elites, and other plants I've grown before. The high is pleasant and happy, but my eyelids do get a little heavier after I have some, so there is some body to it too. Overall, I say it has a nice balanced high...the best of both worlds. :smile::yes:
13853DSCN5122.JPG

13853DSCN5126.JPG

13853DSCN5130.JPG

J

JimmynitZ

Chemdawg D ....Ding-Ding-Ding-Ding....we have a winner!!! :woohoo: This stuff is the BOMB!!! I can say for certain, it's the strongest of the 4 dawgs I have, and the most potent shit I've smoked in a loooooong time! :bat: It's more potent than Sour Diesel and OG Kush....that's saying something!! It's got a real strong body high that will put you back in your chair, but not exactly couchlock, but if you let yourself you'll be catching some Zzzzzzzz'z. It also has a strong head high to it too...like a soaring Sour Diesel....but when combined with that physical aspect it becomes something real special! As for smell and taste, I can see where the whole Chem/Diesel name came from....wheww!!!....This sucker stinks!! This is easily the strongest smelling of the 4 dawgs. It has a strong diesel-greasy-chemical smell...with other smells in there too, like sweet oniions, garlic, and I even got a couple hints of mothballs! LOL. The taste is straight-up DIESEL. The smoke expands so you can cough your ass off....so you have to "gauge" each hit. Nothing about this plant is subtle......it's IN YOUR FACE!!!! :sasmokin: NOT driving weed either!!!

13853DSCN5132.JPG

13853DSCN5135.JPG

13853DSCN5140.JPG

J

JimmynitZ

Dawg Daze ....This is some pretty weed!! I love the way these buds look...the bud structure, the colors, the frost.....:yes::yes: This stuff is a real treat. It has a hazey-SAGE type of smell and taste. I don't smell or taste any of the Dawg mother in there, just the NL5/Haze. It seems that the dawg taste/smell didn't come thru, but it shortened the flowering time considerably to 9 weeks...and lent some body high to the mix. It has the NL5/Haze high, but some heavy eyelids from the Dawg. I really dig this stuff!!

13853DSCN5108.JPG

13853DSCN5112.JPG

13853DSCN5116.JPG

13853DSCN5117.JPG

13853DSCN5119.JPG

J

JimmynitZ

Chemdawg Sister ....Yet another killer dawg...does it ever end!!! :D The Sister is almost as potent as Chemdawg D, but not quite. They look similar too. The smell isn't as stong as the other 3 dawgs, but it is great nonetheless. I guess its the typical Dawg smell...sweet, funky diesel. It reminds me of the Super Snowdawg, but not as strong smelling, and not as candied. I'd say that the high is just like Chemdawg D, but like I said not quite as strong.

13853DSCN5143.JPG

13853DSCN5147.JPG

13853DSCN5148.JPG

13853DSCN5150.JPG

Overall, I would rate them like this:
Super Snowdawg 8.0
Chemdawg D 9.5
Dawg Daze 8.5
Chemdawg Sister 9.0

Holy crap.

I don't think I've ever laid eyes on such perfectly beautiful stank lookin buds.

You sir are very lucky!

Great report, they all look phenominal, im partial to the looks of the D and the Daze myself :)

O

OHenry

Lookin as good as ever. You should swing by my place...lol. Hope alls well. Oh's

nycnoob

damn Nice Jimmy as always with the pics and the great smoke report... dayumm may I say... quite the selection (=... I am really lookin forward to smoking Chemdawg D and the super snowdawg one day... I hope someday soon (=... anyone *nudge nudge*..

but yeah definitely into sweet tasting buds.. lookin really good man.. sighs I am droolin again...damn all the frostyness... and they are some hairy ass girls... the dawg daze isn't as hairy as the others it appears..

dayum always loving your threads man

70s_PotHead

Dang jimmy you killing me.....OG and chemdawg all in the same day geez :respect:

70s :joint:

G

Beautiful buds and pics Jimmy ~ Enjoy those, and thanks for the smoke reports..

M

Mr. Nevermind

Overall, I would rate them like this:
Super Snowdawg 8.0
Chemdawg D 9.5
Dawg Daze 8.5
Chemdawg Sister 9.0

So i saw this and it made me think, what strains do you rate as a 10? Just curious, would love to hear. Great reports and they have definatly made me more interested in these strains. Thanks bro!!

Nevermind

I dunno if anything can ever be a 10, cuz that means that nothing could possibly be better, or even if one thought it was a 10, another might call it a 9...so its safe to say 9.5 :)

There's gotta be somethin' out there that's better anyways, so you really can't claim anything is a 10 unless you specify that it is only relative to your personal experiences smoking.

G

Great report and pics Jimmy. I can't remember if I sampled the Dogdaze but it sure looks pretty especially to an old sativa lover.