What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

folliar spray: brix + - results?

got_juice

hey guys

just wnodering if anyone here has used Brix + ???? I have heard 99.9% positive feedback, but the .1% claimed it sucked and was like spraying vegetable oil on your plants.

just wondering ur thoughts and opinions on the product, if uve used it

spam_banjo

From a smokers point of view it totaly sucks dude.

It was put best in an icmag forum. They said...

So it's a weight adding, taste altering dye to soak your plants in... No thanks!

I've smoked Brix'd weed and I was gutted to be honest. The weed look SERIOUSLY tiny for 3g bag. The smell was lovely, and so were the initial taste and effect. The weed looked amazing, completely covered in "crystals".

Unfortuantely, It left me with a real crappy texture in my mouth and crunching between my teeth. I could see there was something wrong before rolling. When I put the bud down on newspaper, I could hear the rustling of the "crystals" falling off the bud in huge numbers. I knew TCH would never make a noise that loud no matter how many fell off.

On smoking I noticed that the so called "Crystals" weren't even burning. I could still see them twinkling in the ash on the end of my joint.

The effect was good, but it did not make up for how gash the weed was. If your thinking of Brix-ing to smoke. Then I'd say DEFINATELY NO!!!!

If your Brix-ing to sell. I realy wouldn't recommend it. I certainly won't be buying any more bud from the guy who got me the brix'd weed. If the fool can't spot tainted weed, Then he doesn't deserve my custom! Plus, If i ever get offered any more Brix'd weed, It's a big no-no. I'd rather go without!

got_juice

so let me get this straight....

"Wet Cure Application
Removes chlorophyll, increases net weight, density, structure and natural aromas.
Gently agitate approx. 2000g of freshly prepared organic matter with 1 litre of BRIX-Plus formula. Saturate for between 10 - 15 min. Separate and dry cure as normal.

* Adds Weight
* Improves Colour
* Improves Taste
* Improves Yield
* Increases Maturation"

after your buds are trimmed, you spray them??? let them sit for 10-15, and then spread out on screens?

spam_banjo

Dunno about that. I read in a few places it's applied to wet plant's in last 2/3 weeks cus it helps them dry as well as bringing out chlorophyl.

I'm so pissed off about this Brix crap I wish I could write to my M.P!
:beat-dead

Last edited:

spam_banjo

Anyone who even considers using brix on their crop or even smoking brix'd weed should read on. I live in a shitty little town and bud can be hard to get, so the Brix bullshit went on for quite a while. I'm still being told of brix'd shit being sold. A good buddy of mine was unfortunate enough to grab a little, luckily for him only a gram or two, of the horrible crap.

These photos are taken on a Sony Ericsson K800i through a Jewelers Loupe. They are taken from the same possition each time. There are 2 pictures of different tasty weeds, and 2 pics of the brix BS. I've had it b4 with only a little Brix but this one was thickly coated in the crap.

goodweed1.jpg

:joint: Goooooooooooooood!

brixweed1.jpg

:fsu: BAD :no:

goodweed2.jpg

:yes: Goooooooooooooood! :bow:

brixweed2.jpg

:noway: :spank: :crazy: :cuss: :fight: :angrymod: :puppydoge: :wallbash:

I don't think anyone could want this crap on their bud.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Put some pics of this shite in an ukc thread a while ago.

Last pics big file but shows it well.

Last edited: