What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

36 days of flower OG/BUBBA KUSH, HERIJUANA and GROGG THE UNKNOWN

G

something happened with uploads, so see post further down for update

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
God dam son, looks like frosted flakes.

Very nice indeed!!!!!

JDOG6000

Veteran
Looks good but see all that rust on the leaves of the grogg.
That over feeding or over watering from the looks of it.
Overdose of nutes can lockout other nutes like Mag and make it get those rust lines on the leaves.

G

yeap, I was half asleep and added full dose nutes instead of half dose. Thx for your input. I have since flushed and diluted the nute mix so hopefully we be ok now.
This is my first ever grow and I have put these babies through hell and back but they still keep kicking .

G

ok got em lookin up again

ok got em lookin up again

Well, got em staked with sliding bread ties,removed LST elastics, tidied up abit, added new sticky strips,4 new ladybugs joined the veg chamber, and grabbed some pics. Things look much nicer today. Plants are happy to be coming down from a nute overdose (bad trip ). I snapped a main branch on the og/bubba last night and today she's as tough as nails again.

I need a magnifiers loop soon, groog goes 7-8 weeks , I think heri will go 9 and og/bubba maybe closer to 10. I am going to be rearranging cab on next run to tweak the setup abit. I have 2 more 400w remote ballast hps coming.

I may even one day experiment with LEDS abit, got some nice 625-640nm and 643-655nm diodes and the one is a premade railway light with 720 leds and bright as hell this is the 625- 640nm. Will be getting some 645-665nm in the near future and will start doing mix and match with light clusters made of each color wavelength.
I will try throwing 435,445,460 for the blue and abit of 690-720 for far red as time will allow , oh well that is for another day. I got the stuff just need the time and afew good grows under me then I will play abit.

:dueling: Now the flaming about leds vs mh vs hps. Oh well I got my mamas so I can play abit. :dueling:

I veg these under 12--15w cfl (6 warm, 6 cool). Color spectrum is really evident in veg shots as red and blue halos of light. I vegged these for 2 weeks from rooted cut of seed grown mom.The plants in veg chamber are as dense as shit as light only needs to be 1 inch away from the canopy top........

The flowering has been done under a 400w mh and is now at day 37.
I have beat these ladies with everything a newbie can and they still showin me love.I lost some serious fan leaves throughout grow because or my trials and errors. I am learning alot for sure. They are my "SERENITY NOW" hidden garden. I spend about 10 minutes minimum per day with em sometimes just admiring their smell and sparkle and beauty.
This in now my never pay for unkown hay or straw from god knows where and grown with god knows what slice of heaven.
Now my wife n I have our getting rid of nausea to eat "GROGG" and our get the house and yard work done "HERI" and our recliner lock pain reliever ,watchin a movie or soakin in the hottub "OG/BUBBA KUSH". At least this is my hope.

SIDE NOTE---Has anyone ever smoked or vaped a bowl and watched survivor and wondered how hard it would be to go for 39 days without anything you want and need like-- family, friends, shelter,bed,food,alcohol, cigarettes,news,music,tv, sex, etc etc etc,and my most troublesome to let go of "MARI".. as this is the perfect environment to have a shelter building puff ,or give the person with the pot the knife n flint and they would get a fire goin in no time. :)

This has been a puffing rant so never mind me :joint:
Anyhow without further ado here are the babies today.

GROGG

HERI

OG/BUBBA KUSH

And heri on left og/bubba on the right at 37 days.
All plants show abit of leaf roll as they were being bent over by bud weight, before stake tying and now are turning to find light I think. Maybe some stress due to handling today.

I know about the nute issues showing on leaves for anyone that is curious.I asked 2 days ago in the infirmary.

BTW here is the ladies from seed, smallest one turned out male and clone is being root bound in same cup and light starved for future cross breeding considerations

The full cab pic shows the plants in veg and clone when first set up, they are now in veg and flower.
Cabinet has seen many mods now and is not off kilter like the pic shows.

I ended up installing TOT LOK invisible magnetic latches. These things rock as you can invisibly lock anything that closes and need specific magnet to open secret lock.

I have locked my "KEYS" magnet in cabinet 1 time and this required me buying a new magnet "KEY".Only happens once, never forgot again.
I will try to remember pics of all changes and mods.

:joint: :joint:
Now for more post-puff ranting on the keyboard.

Exhaust goes out 250cfm KITCHENAID stainless rangehood I took out of kitchen.This is very slimline and ducted out back into homemade stainless steel carbon filter.Cold air intake comes from other room via floor level ducting ,The cabinet is on 4 casters which allow me to move the whole setup anywhere I want in the basement. One cord with overcurrent and surge protection as well as gfci powering 2 1800w digital timers. 1 for each chamber.Exhaust runs 24 7.
I have screwed and glued swim noodles to base of cabinet to creat a seal around floor except at back where cold air supply is.
It works quite well and heat is no issue even with furnace and water heater in room.The temps can reach about 96* under light with door open and fan off. I have baskets sitting in grate that is hung with stainless sash chain on stainless drawer slides to extend whole grow out of chamber for watering and working on.But when door is closed inside temps 8 inches under light rarely top 82* and usually go no lower than 69*F thru a 24 hr cycle.

Stainless never rusts so will last much longer in a growing environment .

This is 17 days in flower.
Guards of the herijuana and other ladies

Last edited:
G

day 53 - 11.5 hrs @ 400w mh, GROGG HAS JUST BEEN SACRIFICED

day 53 - 11.5 hrs @ 400w mh, GROGG HAS JUST BEEN SACRIFICED

Man, just deleted bout 15 min of typing--- :yoinks: so screw it :joint: here is the day 53 of 11.5 hrs 400w MH on my first ever grow it is also in a c-24 portable grow cab.I am still tuning cabinet in so every grow will be better I am sure.

The first pics are of 53 day fresh cut GROGG buds as hard as fresh pinecones.
This is on a drying rack located above the cfls in dark section of C-24 with slight 70-78F air movement 24hrs a day for 3 days, then into mason jar, so far the longest any samples have lasted in the mason jar curing has been 2 days :joint: :joint: . But now I am finally going to get to cure some herbs for the first time ever. WHOOOHOO, anyone remember smokin yer first ever own grown mary.
I get a buzz just thinkin bout it,.

Here is heri and I have just smoked some 3 day cured buds cut on day 47 and they are quite yummy.So now I can type again. Just hope I don't accidentally delete it all again.

I noticed in cutting up this bud and licking the goo from my fingertips it is very aftertasting of blueberry and ????. I would like someone to help me out as I was told this was " herijuana.".The smell is skunky fruity I guess. I need to seperate the buds I think as they seem to inherit abit of surrounding bud odors and flavors attached to those odors.
Is this a trait for heri or no ,and can it be induced by certain ferts, ie: fish emulsion ( muskie juice), bone meal, blood meal???

8-9 weeks seem right for cut?

And last but not least the OG/BUBBA KUSH. There are 2 females in one bluebox so I could move all 3 blueboxes around. The one OG/BUBBA is much more hearty than the other with bigger buds at day 53. I was thinking 9-10 weeks for this stuff.The buds smell like lemony, dieselly, fruity, ?? and something else ??

Like how I am keeping it green by using blue box recycle boxes ?:wave: They have a good size as they are thin and deep and I runnem almost dry before soaking them in water and ferts,( Almost starved and fried em with the ferts but was able to revive the dying a few times.)

Anyways , a big thx to everyone who was kind enough to offer help and kind words :joint: :joint: :joint: ,this is a pleasure and now a very relaxing hobby that I will not soon give up and am already thinking full outdoor garden with fruit and veggies etc and some of natures best right smack in the middle. Just enough to self puff and indulge friends and family.

I will do final post of heri?? and og/bubba cuts as well as 3 day rack dried wieghts of all, and smoke reports eventually for these 3 ladies.

Thx again all.

Grab some popcorn if ya like :lurk: as at the end I will do a little timelapse of all 3 from budding little seedlings to nice flowered mammas with BLING BLING to spare. Look at the frost at day 53.

Last edited: