What's new

Blackberry Widow Grow

G

Well, I'm SUPER happy today. My two packs of Blackberry Widow from C-bay came in today. It was sent out on the 7th and got here today. Man, that is fast and both packs made it undamaged. A whole 7days from door to door. I dropped 5 seeds as of 12 EST and should be popped by 12 tomorrow. I was going to drop a whole pack, but i just don't have the room till two harvest come in. I should still be able to find a good female in the bunch. Well, let's all hope for a nice PURPLE, PURPLE female with a nice to killer high and good yield to average. This is a Blackberry cross with Aloha White Widow and should be some pretty and nice smoke.
Stay tune
63Blackberry_Widow_Germ-med.JPG

G

oOoo man i want some of those. i'd been eyeballin those myself, but found that i still gotta send a deposit even if i want to instant purchase through cbay.... kinda silly.

hopefully those put on some serious purple.

depending on how these go for ya, i might have to just man up and put down the deposit and get to work on some of those myself.

always fun to watch your work.

THC

G

Thanks, it's going to be a very fun one for sure. Have you ever ordered from HS? If so, they will waiver the 50 dollars. I contacted Poppy and she took care of it. I was bidding that same day. Good luck and you never know, might have to pick a good male and female and put them in another room and let them get busy.
Later

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
yea that's right

yea that's right

if you have ever ordered from heaven's stairway they will waive that deposit shit.I have a pack on the way also and getting ready to order a hundred of them bad boys to find a special mom and pop.:D

Good luck BG,take care..............CC

G

Yup, if you've order from them. They will do it for you and your up and running. CC, your going to order 10 packs of them? You must be going through Jojorizo to get that many of them. I contacted him and i had to go through the auctions, but i'm sure if you want 10 packs. He can send them to HS, then they will send them to you. I still can't believe 7 days from Canada. Other people have been having some slow mail from there lately.
Take care

G

Super WoW

Super WoW

You memebrs are not going to believe this one. I was moving things around and thought of check them to see if they were swelling up yet. Well i open the ziplock bag and pull the paper towel back and all five have popped open. Can you believe that one, only 10 hours and 38 mins. I had them in the ziplock bag right at 12:00 EST today and now they are popped and ready for jiffy pellets. I'm very happy with the person that made these seeds. These are the fastest and best germing seeds i've had yet. Under 11 hours and all are popped.
Check them out.
63Blackberry_Widow_Popped-med.JPG

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Thats very fast .....

Thats very fast .....

.....but not unheard of.The last order I made through SD,most germed in less than 24 hours!and a couple packs in the 12-16 hour range.Fresh seeds indeed.Yes I PM'd Jojo and aranged for a bulk buy.Probably save most for the place we are going!!!!!!
I was watching something the other night and it said that there was like 14 of the worlds 18 climate ranges there.That's truly unreal!!A thoughtful person could actually grow any variety there from pure tropical sativa all the way through the high altitude cold weather indica's!:D ;) :p :) :cool:

Take care BG.................................................CC

G

I'm happy for sure and the place we are going is crazy. They have some much different weather there, but yet it's awesome. You can grow a full on Thai, Orignal Haze or any crazy full sativa. The nice thing about the place is that you get the full plant. You won't get a plant harvested early because of weather. You would be able to keep it out as long as you want. You could go for the full amber color in the resin or what ever you prefer. I know i can't wait and I'm saving the money now. Going to look at land and houses at the very end of summer for two weeks. If i find something i like in the right area, then i'll pick it up. If i don't find anything, I'll setup another trip for the Spring time after the Growers cup. Got to find a nice area, where i don't have to worry about crime or houses being to close to me. Want about 5 acres minum.
Later

G

I hear you, i like it when i'm in a rush and place an order with SD with my CC. Boy, does that spend things up. If i find a good male and female, you can bet i'll be making some seeds. They will be F3's and don't know how good they will be, but they will be availible over here, but I'm getting ahead of myself. Got to find a good female first, then if i get some males. i'll have to see how they are. Capt. is going to be the man to talk to. If he does a run of a 100 or even 50. You can beat he's going to be making some seeds.

G

Here they are as of today Friday the 16th. They are doing erally well and one is already opening up. The others aren't far behide. All five seeds are going to make it and are very strong so far. Here they are
63Blackberry_Widow_7-16-med.JPG

Capt. Crip

Veteran
fine work BG

fine work BG

Damn fine work indeed!After talking with Jojo,I think you will probably end up with some color from just those 5 beans!!!!He seems to think it took the color trait to the next generation with a high percentage!I'll be watching.It sucks I can't even start mine until I get back.But at least I'll have the hunting step out of the way.The wife seems to think we will be making a final decision on location on this trip,*Capt. keeps fingers crossed*I have a feeling it's going to be a busy 10 days!
Good luck on the youngins',take care.................CC

G

Thanks alot CC, I think when Jojo took it to the F2's it did bring over alot of color. From the pictures i've seen they look awesome. The only thing i'm wondering it this. How is the Taste, Resin formation, and of course the High. I'm thinking the Aloha White Widow is going to bring alot to the table also. Sorry to hear you got to wait on the start up on your beans, but it's for a good cause you luck Capt. Your going to the most Awesome place to look for a new house. Good luck and i'll be thinking about you two. Hope you find that special house and land. I'm sure your going to be very busy looking at different places while there, but i'm sure you'll find time to relax. I got a big question for you. Are you taking your boat with you, or are you going to sell it and buy a new one over there. Never knew how they get there fishing boats over there. Guess they ship them on big ships. Have fun and take care
Aloha :)

Capt. Crip

Veteran
Taking it!!!!!

Taking it!!!!!

Yes it goes on a cargo ship just like your cars and other stuff.You can rent a container to put all your things in and it will be unloade over there for you.Yang Ming Line is the biggest carrier.The boat is going to get tons of work to switch over to more of an open charter design,and less for commercial fishing!(play,play,play)You do know it's one of the biggest billfish destinations in the world!!We are going to have a blast!And the other hobby we share will be a lot of fun there also,just get up where it's cooler and go to town:D
I've got a meeting with a friends pet "monster"Maybe fix up a little something with some(750 gr.) A-Max's on top!:D ;)
Take care BG..........................CC

G

Lolllll, I'm getting my SUV and house hold stuff shipped out of Oakland. Think i'm going to drive out and drop the stuff off and let them ship it out, then i'll rent a car and drive back to Vegas and stay there for awhile. By the time i drive back to Cali and fly out, my stuff should be there for me to pick up. It's going to be very nice living over there. Just got to find the right place where it's nice and cool and the people are nice and not assholes or crackheads. I love fishing but get sea sick very easy. I've tried everything you can think of, to fight it off. I was a deckhand on ocean going Tug's for awhile and got my AB, firefighting,and other indorsements from the coast guard, if you know what a AB is. Been along time since i've been out. Last time out was a fishing trip in Key West. Stayed right down the street from Hog's Breath saloon. Well, got to go.
Take care

G

I'd thought i would post a sunday picture of the little ones. Here they are and all five of them are doing well. Very soon i'll put them in my see through keg cup and get them under some fluros. Here they are
63Blackberry_Widow_7-18.JPG

G

Now we're gettin down to buisness BG

That cross is going to be tasty.

WHat is the blackberry side of it? Purple #1?

I have some Mr.Nice black widow coming that I mite hit a LSD with some "trippin widow" for a more sativa dom cross.

Tex

G

Oh, these are going to take first order once they are ready for cloning. As for the Blackberry side of this cross. The purple is from a strain that is know as Blackberry. No on know what it was from. The guy that found it was from a bag of buds he bought and was smoking. I'm guessing the buds were normal color, but the male that might have hit the female to make the seeds he found. Well, no one will truely know what it was. From what i read over at CW. The guy is very sick and grew some out and when he found out what he had. Then gave some seeds to a member over there that he is friends with. He want him to make seeds for him and sell on C-bay. Then you see the seeds you see over there now. Jojo made the F2's which i think are going to be beter then any of them, because i used a purple male and an awesome purple female for the breeding, so the color should come through just awesome. Will see right here in a couple of months or when they start to bud. These have purple buds, not leaves but the nuds themselves. I can not wait for them to start budding. Glad i got two packs of seeds and i still have 15 of them and i'll be making some F3's also. Boy am i so happy i got these.
Later
This is a picture of Jojo's plants "NOT" mine.
63Blackberry_Widow-med.jpg

G

Nice contrast between the purple and green

What is the one that Orgnkid is doing? is it just straight blackberry?

Good luck on that grow. may all your babies be female babies.

Tex