T

THCV

Day 51

Pre-98 Bubba Kush

Arcata Trainwreck

Sour Diesel x OG Kush

Last edited:
G

wow, those are looking awesome. who did that sour diesel x og cross? i have some beans with the same make-up, looks like the yield is better than either of the parents!

T

THCV

thanks guys.

H&L, i got the cut of SDxOGK through a guy in SoCal. It is a great yielder, and it grows like magic. Cuttings root in 6 days! And it is super powerful, the high is 75/25 sd/og. the smell is metallic and cherry, pretty intense. here are some more pix, i have 9 of the plants:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Are you using CO2 in that room THCV?
They look so nice.
I gotta get my bubba looking like that.
I just got a Co2 generator.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
i think we know some of the same people :) and yeah that sdxog is a giant! great job on all :)
again, great lookin garden and photo work man..enjoy them in good spirits :canabis:

T

THCV

thanks again, all. nice to get some apppreciation for pix i generally can't show anyone else!

JDOG, I am using CO2, in a sealed room. I have been using tanks and the ppms have been low--750-1000ppm--but after this harvest i'll be installing a megagrowth burner, and keeping the room pinned at 1500. So, look for even bigger, tastier buds in THCV's posts in the future! peep my grow thread if you want to know how the room works.

ethereal, do you have the SDxOGK cut too? it was gifted to me in weird circumstances, so I have never seen anyone else's plants. we probly do know the same dude, methinks, if you have it...

here's a couple more. I'll throw the harvest pix up later this week.

bk

tw

G

thanks for posting those extra pics man, they look astonishing! mine are in seed form, so they may be from someone else? im definately pumped to get them going now!

T

THCV

H&L, all i can say is POP THOSE SEEDS. You'll find a killer mom somewhere in there. And you will be very happy. SD and OGK together makes for some true marijuana magic.

But I won't dote: i love all my ladies. Who can diss TW or BK? And I left C99 off this thread, but she's been my standby for a year. That said she's getting retired from my garden, cuz these other "elites" are just better performers, and my patients appreciate them more--i guess C99 is just too sativa for most med patients. So Cindy is on the way out, and she'll be replaced by none other than the true OG Kush--just got the cuts this week.

Gotta love the elite!

G

thcv- nice man! i have the arcata trainwreck cut on the way! now i just need to get the kushes over to the east coast. have you grown purple urkle? thats another i have coming. : )

T

THCV

Purp Erkle, nice. I would jump on it if i ever saw it--at least, the all purple, almost black strain, as i don't care for the green version. but truth is, i don't like smoking dark purples, they tend to be harsh. I ejected a dark purple MK Ultra from my garden. But if I saw Erkle, with those crazy huge dark purple leaves, i would have to snag it. Kushes over to the east coast, eh? I have a better idea, move to the west coast. :wave: :chin: it's a weed paradise...