What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ghetto odor control, try not to laugh

M

Mr. Nevermind

So yesterday i was reading a post by Sun sim. He said for odor control he used a bucket filled with pinesol and an air stone in it and it takes care of odor. i was a bit skeptical so i looked around my place to see what i had. I always have pine sol , for cleaning.

I looked in a closet where i keep old things and i found one of those mini waterfalls that you get at the mall for $20. It's 12 inches high and you put water in the back and turn it on and its a waterfall. Its powered by a little pump. So i decided to fill it up with pine sol and give it a try. well I'll be damed, it works like a fucking charm!! I know have a pinesol waterfall outside my grow room and i cant smell a thing. And i have some stinkers in there ( Sour D, Strawberry D, Sour slut, williams wonder and more)

I was surprised how well it works and wanted to share that with you guys here. Hope it helps

Nevermind

M

Mr. Nevermind

fallenangel said:
lol thats just funny ,,, but if it works .......

Its fucking hilarious, but it works. I didnt have to build any carbon scrubber or any of that shit. Just turned the waterfall on and no more odor. Easiest way to get rid of odor i have ever seen. Silliest one too, but oh well

Nevermind

G

KISS!

That's so funny Mr.N, I thought the same damn thing yesterday about Sun Simulators idea. So glad you tried it...this is a definite solution to low buget grows!!!

M

Mr. Nevermind

Flamengo said:
KISS!

That's so funny Mr.N, I thought the same damn thing yesterday about Sun Simulators idea. So glad you tried it...this is a definite solution to low buget grows!!!

Yeah i find Sun sims tips spot on! he keeps it real simple and it works. while others go out and spend alot of time making filters and lll that other jazz, good ol pine sol does the trick. Plus i clean with pinesol anyway, i like the smell of it. I figured, may as well try it, have nothing to lose. But the waterfall thing made me laugh. I was going to go buy an airstone , but i figured give the waterfall a shot. Plus the waterfall has buttons on top with jungle noises, the ocean and other peaceful tones. So its fun to play nature sounds for the girls.

Nevermind

G

hey bro! IM'A TELL YA I HAVE ONE STANKIN ASS GROW ROOM!! and this worked for me ,, i also have a scrubber ,, it didn't cover no ecsd up i'll tell ya that ! i was in panic mode when this idea popped in my head!! I WAS THERE IN THE ROOM WORRIED TO DEATH IF SOMEONE COMES CLOSE TO THE DOOR THEY WOULD SMELL THE FUNKY SKUNKY SMELL THE DIESEL'S PUT OFF! so i got me a bit of water and out the pinesol in it ,, and a airstone!! fuckin smells great in the house!! i would invite anyone inside now ,, they would think i was one clean sob!! but thats all good too!

M

Mr. Nevermind

Sunsimulator said:
hey bro! IM'A TELL YA I HAVE ONE STANKIN ASS GROW ROOM!! and this worked for me ,, i also have a scrubber ,, it didn't cover no ecsd up i'll tell ya that ! i was in panic mode when this idea popped in my head!! I WAS THERE IN THE ROOM WORRIED TO DEATH IF SOMEONE COMES CLOSE TO THE DOOR THEY WOULD SMELL THE FUNKY SKUNKY SMELL THE DIESEL'S PUT OFF! so i got me a bit of water and out the pinesol in it ,, and a airstone!! fuckin smells great in the house!! i would invite anyone inside now ,, they would think i was one clean sob!! but thats all good too!

Indeed. i remember the funk in 3leg's room and he had scrubbers that didnt do shit. It was reeking in there. My room was getting bad as well. Sour Slut, Strawberry and Sour D were too much to bear. Good oll pine sol baby. Worked like a charm. You Southern boys know how to keep it simple. I have no worries about odor now and am ready to drop some stinky lisa marie in the mix.

Nevermind

fallenangel

Mr. Nevermind said:
Yeah i find Sun sims tips spot on! he keeps it real simple and it works. while others go out and spend alot of time making filters and lll that other jazz, good ol pine sol does the trick. Plus i clean with pinesol anyway, i like the smell of it. I figured, may as well try it, have nothing to lose. But the waterfall thing made me laugh. I was going to go buy an airstone , but i figured give the waterfall a shot. Plus the waterfall has buttons on top with jungle noises, the ocean and other peaceful tones. So its fun to play nature sounds for the girls.

Nevermind
haaaaaaa !!!! jungle noises ! now im lmao

M

Mr. Nevermind

fallenangel said:
haaaaaaa !!!! jungle noises ! now im lmao

Damn right!! Complete with frog , bird and insect noise. Sorry, i know its lame but for comic value it cant be beat

nevermind

sensirocker

nice man, thats a really good idea... i have sensistars right now and some ECSD on the way....

do you mix in pure pine sol? or do you use a ratio with water? also, how much solution do you use total?

G

3 cheers for stoner ingenuity!!!!

Great idea guys, in fact, I'm fittin to put it to the test.

Seed

M

Mr. Nevermind

sensirocker said:
nice man, thats a really good idea... i have sensistars right now and some ECSD on the way....

do you mix in pure pine sol? or do you use a ratio with water? also, how much solution do you use total?

There is no exact science as of yet. I would say 3-4 parts water to 1 part pinesol. But thats really a guess. i didnt use straight pine sol. That would be too much . If you can smell it you got enough in there, if you cant smell it pour more pinesol in. It realy depends on strain i am sure. More pinesol for diesel , less for say a northern lights. Who knows though. its just funny to me, but it works

Nevermind

watermelon

how good actually is this? is it good enough to replace carbon filters?

does it just cover the smell, or have some form of cleansing magic going on?

too many questions. ?

M

Mr. Nevermind

watermelon said:
how good actually is this? is it good enough to replace carbon filters?

does it just cover the smell, or have some form of cleansing magic going on?

too many questions. ?

Its fucking great, not good. Cheap , simple and effective. I have around 30 plants ( most diesel or diesel crosses) and pnly smell pinesol. So i would say thats pretty effective. I have no ideas what it does to the smell, i just know it aint there anymore.

so i say, go out to the mall. Find one of those silly stands that has those cheap waterfalls and buy one. Fill the fucker with water and pinesol and calm down. Hell , you wont have to get more charcol or new refils for vaportek. Just $2 on more pinesol!

nevermind

minds_I

Veteran
Hello all,

I have been using Pinesol for odor cover/remover for years.

I work out of my house and have an office that I do my work and smoke as well.

When ever I expect a client- I break out the spray bottle of it and mist the curtains and carpet. Like a charm I say- you can't tell that a big old fatty was just smoked a hour earlier.

Just my dos duckets.

minds_I

C

CannaBuilding

OMG this is funny and fuking fantastic, going out tomorrow pinosol, air stones pump and a i got some pvc pipe i got a idea, inpiration has sprung.

I was going to go out and buy some crystal kitter litter and make a scrubber from that (i read it works well) but man this is much easier and i dont have the time to waste on making scrubbers, this is lower maintenance and man fuk who would say no to the smell of pinosol, Is that what they call it here in Australia as well? lol

Thanks guys.

Peace :joint:

M

Mr. Nevermind

CannaBuilding said:
OMG this is funny and fuking fantastic, going out tomorrow pinosol, air stones pump and a i got some pvc pipe i got a idea, inpiration has sprung.

I was going to go out and buy some crystal kitter litter and make a scrubber from that (i read it works well) but man this is much easier and i dont have the time to waste on making scrubbers, this is lower maintenance and man fuk who would say no to the smell of pinosol, Is that what they call it here in Australia as well? lol

Thanks guys.

Peace :joint:

Will take alot less time and cost alot less than making a scrubber. You'll spend like $5 for all you need. Try it, if it dont work at least you have pineseol. But it will work, good luck

Nevermind

Latest posts

Latest posts