What's new

Spray on crystal???? :o

Hex

Has anyone else ever encountered weed that looks like its had its crystals sprayed on?? My mates were ranting on about how theres no crystals inside the weed but arent crystals meant to catch pollen and thus should actually be on the outside? :confused: Anyway if you taste a bud it tastes incredibly sweet like the sugar alternatives you can get! if people know of this stuff id like to know what im smoking! :chin:

Hex

But i am having horrible problems with posting :S moaning about being refreshed and duplicate posting still seems to work though

G

I have not experienced that but it sounds similar to what has happened to me in the past. I picked up some purple and it wasnt purple but something that was sprayed onto the bud cause it bled in water. I didnt know this until I broke out in a rash from smoking it. I would think you probably got bud that was kieffed then sprayed with sugar. It doesnt surprise me though. It sure is a great way of making good money ripping them off with sprayed on crap. I just wish they would keep it with street dealers and keep that crap out of medical dispensaries.

Laxpunker

I think someone posted something in this forum earlier. The product was called Brix I think, looked fairly harmless considering it's an actual registered product. However I would be concerned I was getting skimpy bags as that's what the product is marketed for...artificial weight.

Hex

Maybe i did get ripped off but being dry season this is the nicest weed around it does get you stoned and at least its weighed on unlike some people due to the dry season! (bastards) shame though i hate the principle of being scammed like that and knowing that theres no alternative till my next grow finishes makes it worse! :badday:
At least its going to be damn tasty nebula and sensi star when its done :yummy: :joint:

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
A few months ago me and a buddy "keifed" a zone of beaster, and what was on the glass didn't look like keif. It was like more of a light beige creamy white color than the normal tone of keif. My buddy says "man, I've never seen keif like that before" and I replied, "me neither dude, puff it." So he does, and the shit didn't burn. It MELTED. Yeah. Turned into a rubbery nasty mass. He said it didn't really taste like anything, but it made him cough. Definitely not keif. The bud looked normal, too. Kind of pisses me off knowing I could be puffing that shit occasionally without knowing.

Laxpunker

Can people see my posts? Everytime I make a post it gives me some error page and I hit the back browser. I can see em, but I'm slightly worried I may have gotten myself stuck in Coventry or whatever it's called. Kinda a weird pick of a name, the real Coventry was a damn good concert.

Laxpunker

Well to get the thread back on topic (now that I know Im not insane) I found what I was talking about. Apparently it's not Brix but Brix Plus.

http://www.accenthydroponics.com/prod_info/brix_plus_info1.htm

I have half the mind to findthe inventor of that and pour a bottle of that filth down his throat. As if dealers didn't have enough ways to skimp off the top. Makes me glad I started growing before this shit hit the streets, worst I had to worry about were wet buds.

Fatboy

not much integrity out there anymore.... :fsu:
especially the street dealers....here today...gone tomorrow

all the more reason to grow it yourself.... :wave:

i very seldom smoke anything but what i produce....so call me a pot snob...

greed is powerful....