What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WALLYDUCK SEEDS?

dwtc

what is his best strain? i was looking at the c99xbubba kush, or the c99xgraipfriut. i allready have his c99xpannamared cross. got it as a freebie.

thanks for the reply's,,,,,,,,dwtc

G

guest123

i was a bit partial to them all actually ,, hehehehe ..
but i really love the taste of the pineapple ,, just gets me every time , some of the other crosses had a heavier stoned , like the c99 x calio , it all depends on what u are looking for i guess ...
can never go wrong with some c99 ..

i always loved ducksfoot aswell , but most cant grow it due to climate restictions .. ideally id love to do a ducksfoot x c99 one day ...

G

Tell me more about you ducksfoot strain Wally, what are the climate restrictions, high, taste, growth speed, ect. Its an interesting mutation.

G

Dank1 said:
Tell me more about you ducksfoot strain Wally, what are the climate restrictions, high, taste, growth speed, ect. Its an interesting mutation.

we keep a Ducksfoot clone, grown at 7200 ft, finishes in 70 to 75 days, yields well outdoors, wants to be a bush and does well with very low temps in Oct. very potent, and cures to a nice orangy citrus smoke.

wally has always said the Duck is not a indoor strain. so i never tried it up till now. weve had this cut since last grow season, (have one out this year as well) and i just put a nice little plant to flower under 10/14. (havent tried her at 12/12) my LumboG is double the bud she was last run under the 10/14.

any way, the ducksfoot line imo is way way under rated.

CBF

toofat

Pike, keep us in the loop on the DF you are growing inside. This strain has always been fascinating to me.

G

guest123

Dank1 said:

hi dank1 , if u just follow normal grow guide and grow in a climate between 40 degrees south and north latitudes then u should be very happy with ducksfoot ..
ive always found it one of my tastiest and nicest smelling grows , and the growth rate is quite awesome if u are in a hot climate , ive yeilded over 2 lbs of many plants , and could do better i d say ....

dwtc

wallyduck said:
i was a bit partial to them all actually ,, hehehehe ..
but i really love the taste of the pineapple ,, just gets me every time , some of the other crosses had a heavier stoned , like the c99 x calio , it all depends on what u are looking for i guess ...
can never go wrong with some c99 ..

i always loved ducksfoot aswell , but most cant grow it due to climate restictions .. ideally id love to do a ducksfoot x c99 one day ...

:wave: WALLY thanks for stopin by.
i don't see pineapple at seed boutiqu :confused: . how do i get the pineapple? i do love the taste of pineapple :yummy: . i had a pheno of apollo mist that tasted of pineapple(sure miss that 1).
i like alil bit of everything :chin:(taste and potency is what i'm after). right now i have c99f2, sourdiesle ibl,lifesaver, og kush bx1, and blueberry about a weak out from starting 12/12.

dwtc

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
I have some duckfoot in the garden here in Holland, untill now there isnt a white hair to see. i am afraid they will not finish here. i will make some seed of them and try them again in spain in the future.

dwtc

:wave: STONED SILLY

i have the GNO3 C99F2'S. are wally's better? are the f5's a pineapple pheno?

:chin: maybe i'll have to buy 3 packs instead of 2.

dwtc

Latest posts

Latest posts