What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ShroomDr's Cabinet. Just plug it in.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Well this is not very difficult to build. I use it currently to grow lowRyder, but i plan on using a shorter reservoir when i turn it into a veg cabinet.

Here is the stealth shot.

Front with door open (it swings down)

Equipment shot. This is also the rear of the cabinet.

As you can see, the air pump and fan are connected directly to the surge protector. The light (Sunsystem New Wave T5 24 -- 96W 6500K) runs through a timer and then into the surge protector. Just plug the surge protector in.

Here is a side shot. It shows how i have sliding cabinet rails to make access easier to the back of the cabinet.
You can also see that the unit is on wheels. The air intake is on the bottom and it is prevented from having light leaks when the cabinet drawer is closed.

My contribution. :joint:

J

Jam Master Jaco

Nice. Is this your first grow with that box? And if not, what do you usually yield with it? :wave:

aborted

Greetings,

Can you give me a little bit information about your grow cabinet? Like the size etc
I Want to do a micro(computer) grow also, but there are still a lot of questions.
Much thanks
Bless

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
aborted said:
Greetings,

Can you give me a little bit information about your grow cabinet? Like the size etc
I Want to do a micro(computer) grow also, but there are still a lot of questions.
Much thanks
Bless

well its roughly 31"H 14"W 24"deep.

I used 22" rails for the bottom.

I think the material is called fiber board. It seems to me that it is just sawdust a glue. it is 1/2" think, and it seems stronger than wood.

You can see the screws and braces that i used.

ahh...

well i thought it was pretty self explanatory. Other than the Wheels and the air intakes, everything else is in the picture.

BTW. someone asked about yield, and I'm expecting about an OZ from 4 neglected lowryders (neglected until i put them in this cabinet :sasmokin: )

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
moved everything inside. This was all dead airspace anyway, and i've been lsting in the cabinet anyway

G

wow an OZ bra!! That is sweet for such a small setup. Looking good bro

F

F0iL

hey nice looking cab! I was just wondering what hinges you used for your door so that it comes down like a draw bridge? Thanks

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
cannibalized long ago, glad to see someone still getting ideas.

I thing i posted about my DIY Oil Pan container drip system.
that worked perfect inside (this is the same cabinet, just moded).

Heres the link 9 Quart Automated Watering Table
145 Views and 0 replies. LOL i guess sometimes you swing and miss.

11258040708_015.jpg

11258040708_016-thumb.jpg