What's new

192W CFL Cab

GreenStreet

Hello Everyone,
I've been away for alittle while, but am happy to see a Micro Forum after all these years. I've been growing with CFLs for years and glad to see others who share the same type of setups. I grow personel stashes and here's a look at my current grow using 192w CFLs. I will post some more info soon.
GS

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
very nice i have some hints n tips for cfl/fluro use in the 100w lowryder thread i veg w/cfls but flower with 400w hps

GreenStreet

Thanks everyone,
The cab total is 192w, 4 x 42w Red Cfls and 1 24w Blue Cfl. The plants are grown in a 70/30 mix of coco/perlite and fed Canna Coco Nutes. Its unlike me not to label seeds when I start them, but for this grow I started 5 seeds and forgot to label them. I had 2 males which I tossed but I'm pretty sure that I have 1 Lifesaver from BOG, 1 NYCDxG13 from Head Seeds and I know for sure the little one is a Rasberry Indica.
GS

Lifesaver

NYCDxG13

Rasberry Indica

GreenStreet

The buds are filling out nicely on the NYCDxG13 and Lifesaver. I use PK 13/14 to help fatten the buds. When the plant has about 3 weeks left, I mix the PK 13/14 in with the nutes for a week. The plants are fed with plain water for the last 2 weeks to flush all the nutes out before harvest.
GS

Lifesaver

NYCDxG13

GreenStreet

What's up GH. This lady is the last of my NYCDxG13 seeds, any chance of seeing this strain agian or should I just go for the Casey Jones. Let me know.
GS

Grat3fulh3ad

The Voice of Reason
Veteran
GreenStreet said:
What's up GH. This lady is the last of my NYCDxG13 seeds, any chance of seeing this strain agian or should I just go for the Casey Jones. Let me know.
GS
Get the G13-Diesel (G13bx x ECSDv3) If you like the nycd x g13, you'll love this one.

GreenStreet

Hi Jar,
The grow is going well, although I think the Lifesaver is actually another NYCDxG13. I've grown Lifesaver atleast 6 or 7 times and I'm sure this isn't it. I thought it was because the NYCDxG13 females I had grown always had indica traits. This is more sativa and is the first female NYCDxG13 to show these traits. Maybe Gratefulhead can weigh in on this one, but I'm pretty sure it is. Lifesaver has a very different odor than this one. I just started 3 LS seeds and will add them to the grow in a couple of weeks. The Raspberry Indica in the front has been topped twice and ready for flowering.
GS

Grow Cab

NYCDxG13

NYCDxG13 not Lifesaver

GreenStreet

Here are some updated pics. The first one shows the new Lifesaver bunch and the Raspberry Indica. The next two pics are from the NYCDxG13. The last pic is from my prior grow of Sage bud.
GS

Lifesavers and Raspberry Indica

NYCDxG13

NYCDxG13

SAGE Bud

GreenStreet

Updated pics of the NYCDxG13. I chopped the first one to make room for the next batch. Here are pics of the second one in the Cab.
GS

Latest posts

Latest posts