What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Won't you taste my dingleberries?

G

...hahaaa, you read it right...the name of this F1 hybrid is 'DingleBerryHaze'...why you ask? B/c it's a lot easier to say than SuperSilverNeville'sMapleHaze...this poly hybrid is a smash up between my wiiicked SSH and a "Neville's Maple Haze" male (Maple Leaf Indica x Nev. Haze F2)....I originally had eleven females out of 25 seeds germed, then we had a freakout @ the op & I gave all of the less vigorous ones to my buddies...I ended up flowering 4 1st, then 3 more later...I got a cut back of the ones I gave out and I'm just waiting for a chance to flower them out...all of them were very good yielders w/ a nice stretch to most (compliments of the NMH)...frost was abundant, and flavors were earthy to sweet to berry~ish to extreme haze to "dark haze"...the flowering time on my SSH doesn't exceed 60 days and the NevMapleHaze fem I passed around took late 60's early 70's to reach max potency...

G

...flippin' A, sorry it took so long to post up some pics my comp was failing hard earlier...

So here is pheno "1"...yields like a muthafokker, gummy/earthy scent, I'd say MLI 'golden pheno' dominant but it's such a polyhybrid it's hard to say...extremely potent, has me falling asleep @ the wheel after a day of work...dark rich flavor, nothing hazey about it besides the stretch (and the plumpness of the nuggies makes up 4 it)...very impressed w/ this one, although the flavor is somewhat odd (not unpleasant though)...

G

*Now, many people disagree with the practice of making poly-poly hybrids, but as you are starting to see the results can be VERY interesting...I agree with them on some level (in that it would be a waste of time to try and turn this into a seed line by isolating and inbreeding certain phenos), but if you're justing looking for that special one & are going to turn it into a local 'clone only' whats the harm? Especially if it grows well, smokes well & doesn't herm (and NONE of these hermed even a bit)...

So here is DingleBerryHaze "2"...this was one of the most haze dominant plants, displaying sugar coated stacked pistils, some of the fingering (pic #9) remind me of 'Amnesia Haze' quite a bit...this one flowered for well over 70 days (#1 was DONE in 65 or so), has an exotic look & smell, the flavor when burned was what I'd call a "dark haze", not the classic scent...the high kinda gives me a headache more than it soothes me...real sexy lookin' tho...

...not too shabby of a yield, certainly not as dense as "1" was..

G

I dare ya'...

I dare ya'...

...to pick 1 off and see if the cat's smell better than mine... :yoinks: (barfing in my mouth a lil bit)...

*So here's DBHaze "3"...it finished around the same time as #1, but it has a much more lime green color, almost no haze influence on the smell or taste...from early on it reminded me of a heavier yielding skunk dominant Maple Leaf Indica pheno (which i severely disliked)...it attained a pleasing sweet berry~ish aroma towards the end...the smell of nugs sacked up was actually more appealing to many people than the other phenos, but I knew better as it's pretty mild on the ol' noggin'...

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
#1 sounds like my kind of smoke! keep up the good work, i hope you fidn something worthy.

edit: fuckin name cracks me up. :moon:

chizzleonetime

quality name!!! adopted from emmerdale by any chance hehe or just chance , anyway nice nugs my friend, i also am lookin to make a polyhybrid in the hope of an elite clone
chizzle

sparobis

Veteran
i like the classic "foxtail" bud shapes..very cool...im telling ya..those look very very tasty my man!
look at the trichome developement...damn man..them things are going to be whiternchit!!!lmao..awesome ...plain and simple! i wanna try some.
great job rom!!!
peace
sparo

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Comes running with bong in hand... give me some dingleberrys...LOL .. look good man..i would have no problem smoking them dingleberries...Keep It Green and Stay Safe..HE

G

...thanks again for the support guys, chizzle my nizzle the name comes from the little clumps of joy that dangle from ones ah-noose after neglecting to wipe...filthy but comical..

So here is #4...Very much a haze dominant plant, creamy 'yogurt haze' smell & taste similar to certain elements of the "Golden Goat" (a Mr. D hybrid, which is much better than this particular plant I must say)...finished around the same time as #1 but could've gone a few days extra...not so much foxtailing on this one, buds have a very similar look to the SSH, but overall it's WAY hazy~er than super silv...The high is nice & skull numbing, but the smoke is a lil harsh for my taste...I'm gonna run another one of the real soon & let the nuglets cure longer...enjoi the pics (there's more to come), and wish me luck with my court date tomorrow, it's gonna suck dingleberries..

*What's worse than dingleberries in your bong? How bout "The Flasher" 's dong in your drink...hahaha, stay alert my brethren or this could be you... :pointlaug

G

thx 4 droppin in Alex...here's a picture (of a picture) of the SuperSilverHaze momma, incredible trichome production....

*The Coast 2 Coast Crew got ahold of this beauty so don't be surprised if friends near you get ahold of it one day :)

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ahhh good ol c2cc. ive printed a few of my shots, i should put em in a scrapbook or something.

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right on rommy! Da Dingle dangle. Hahaha.. Catchy name fasho. Thought I would drop a snap of the RomSSH clone in flower. She still around and I personally love the zesty scent and very stony high! It's definately something just like you promised. Thanks bro ...

killabrown420

love the pics and descriptions rom, great thread

and me thinks the reason some peeps jump on poly/poly seeds are because its something all of us can do, and not resort to paying hundreds of bucks on genetics every grow. less money in their pocket I guess :confused:

i need to get a hold of some good seed stock so I can start hitting up my mommas :chin:

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey rom, heres another one of your bitches. Gettin another week or so and then its hammertime. Using the organics makes this cut smell very sweet and tart. Something you wanna keep sniffing.

Latest posts

Latest posts