What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What strains are highest in CBD?

T

THCV

While my love for THC is pure, and I am really a sativa lover, news regarding the potent anti-cancer properties of CBD has got me thinking that if I am going to have indicas in my medical garden, they should be as CBD-rich as possible, to get the best medical benefit for those that need it.

So to that end, i want to figure out what has the highest verified CBD. The only seed company that lists CBD levels seems to be Greenhouse Seeds, and their most potent CBD strain is Great White Shark, with a CBD level of 1.7%. Anyone know if there is a more potent CBD strain?

BTW, GW Pharma, the company that makes Sativex, has plants that make 95% CBD. Too bad there is no way to get their seeds or clones; they also have pure THCV strains (my fav, of course). Read a fascinating interview with the chief scientist where he discusses their pharma-spec grow op here.

T

THCV

maybe it is influenced by those things (although maybe you are thinking of CBN? which is a breakdown product of THC), but it's fundamentally genetic--pure sativas have very little CBD (if any) and pure indicas have higher CBD levels.

T

THCV

you bet, lil monkey. white rhino is 1.6%, white widow is 1.4%. Shark is still the top, but it seems like the white strains are a good place to start. i wonder about MK Ultra; it puts me straight to sleep so i know it has plenty of CBD, i just have no idea how much.

Reign of Terror

1) get some sensi star

2) grow that bitch

3) let that hoe flower for 75-80 days and shell treat you beyond fine

sensi star is supposed to be a knockout indica, comebine that with the long flower youll die shell relieve your pain soo much

or you get can some of growdocs stuff at www.growdoc.net i think he has quite a few medicinal strains that arent knockouts if you arent into that