What's new

BOG's Lifesaver..

B

BeAn

Roll up, roll up....

This is the unofficial Lifesaver thread..

Im keen to find out as much as i can about this strain, Pheno's... growth habits, Leaf pics... im looking to work with this strain and i really want to know as much as i can about this rude gear.. :yummy:

Post your experiances, strain specific info, pics... anything you want to do with BOG's LS... :lurk:

Any pics or info would be greatly appreiciated.. :D

Thanks in advance peeps.. :wave:

G

A direct quoute from the breader himself BOG - "LifeSaver --- A three way cross of Jacks Cleaner, Blueberry and my BOGBubble. This was my first truly Medical strain and it has good pain killing properties. Potent and relaxing, LifeSaver also helps with sleep. A good yielder even in smaller grows. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

D

dankbudz

i grew this shit for my first indoor grow. it was super stinky. i got 3 phenos out of 13 seeds. i got a hashy tasting indica 1 plant. 4 sweet tasting tall indicas. then 3 short grape tasting sativas. all finished in about 55-60 days. light feeders, they love the light. i would shoot for the grapey sativas if i where you

yep the fruity sativas are where it's at. mostly come from the JCB gene pool. i have some Lifesaver x Atomic Haze bx2 seeds that I've been growing lately and they are superb. Sour Patch Kids all the way. Lifesaver is awesome

B

BeAn

Hey guys....

Hey guys....

Thanks for the reply's... :D

^^ The Lifesaver clones are on the right..

Anyone else got some pics??

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya BeAn

Here's a couple I have going now. It's not very smelly or fruity, but a nice indica high. Need to find a smellier pheno next run.

I've had a bit of a problem with nutes in early flower, but the ugly leaves are still doing their thing and the buds are growing nicely. They're just about a month old, another 3-4 weeks to go.

Cya! :wave:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya HLH!
Thanks much man. It's white only because it's a big white painted box, and I spill nutes often enough to keep the floor clean drying and wiping. :pointlaug My veg area is early 60's basement concrete chic...

Its all good... :yummy:

B

BeAn

Lifesaver @ 36 days..

Lifesaver @ 36 days..

Looking good dudes.. :yummy:

Has anyone had any experiance with the sativa phenos of LS??

Keep the resin flowing... :lurk:

Last edited:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Not here BeAn - only one indica pheno. Watchin and learnin the sativa from you, will probably grow another buncha beans this winter looking for a sativa pheno.

Those buds sure look nice! Here's an indica pheno bud shot:

Cya! :wave:

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Break it down.. The lineage of Lifesaver.

Break it down.. The lineage of Lifesaver.

[Jacks cleaner[Pluton x Lambs bread x Purple Haze x Northern Lights x Jack Herer male?*] x Vic High's Blueberry[Juicy Fruit Thai? x Afghani?] x Bogbubble[WL Bubblegum x WL Bubblegum] Bx>>Bogbubble

Can anyone confirm the Lineage of JC and Vic's Blueberry if it differs to DJ's BB lineage??

Be cool peeps!

*The lineage of Jacks Cleaner according to Subcool... in no particular order exept the male parent in the F1 gen. was JackHerer.

Last edited:
S

stretchpuppy

Mom was getting pretty big so I took some cuts home and they've been veggin under the big blue... uhh.. lamp. :)

Last edited:

Closet Funk

CeRtIfIeD OrGaNiC!
Veteran
If I ever get a BOG strain Lifesaver or LSD will be my choice. Why wouldn't you want a strain that smells and tastes like lifesavers.

I had a variety of pheno's off of a pack of BOG lifesaver. I had one which had a high leaf ratio, one that was a shorter indica that was COVERED in crystals (better than high times pics), and a pheno which wasnt quite as covered in crystals (still amaizing bud that could go for $60/8th) but had purple fan leaves. All three of the pheno's flowered in about 45-50 days and were med-low yeilders. The up side is the bud's quality. the pheno that was covered in crystals was so potent after 30 days of curing that a friend of mine who smokes 6 times a day took a med. size toke out of a small steam roller and coughed more than the guys did in Half Baked when they tried the gov't bud for the 1st time. also, the crystal and the purple pheno did smell like lemon lifesavers.

Last edited:
B

BeAn

Lifesaver sativa pheno outside..

Lifesaver sativa pheno outside..

Lifesaver male (sativa pheno)

Be safe peeps.

T.doT.Toker

Leave this place better then when i arrived
Veteran
Have any tips about lifesaver outside? My friend is growing some and im helping him a little.

B

BeAn

Hey dudes.. :D

Hey dudes.. :D

Thanks for dropping by.. :wave:

Tips?... Well not really any strain specific tips, ive just put her outside and let her do her own thing.

She seems to be a hardy plant, bounces back after being feasted on by all the creepy crawlies that seem to love the taste.

Keep her happy and she grows like a weed.. :sasmokin:

Anyone else want to post up their tips for growng this wicked strain outside??

Be safe.
Peace n Flowers..

Latest posts

Latest posts