What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

-----Ice Lady @ Day 39-----

SmokeyPufmaster

Veteran
Nice photos bro. Ice looks very good. What week are they in? I have some Ice seeds waiting their turn. I hope that you can recomend them in time. Thanks!

118 hits and just one Reply??
So, i guess you don`t like the Pics! :chin:
realy not? :badday:
come on, just tell me what you think!
who already growed some Ice?
greetz,
Budbuffer

sugabear_II

Veteran
looks good to me!

never grown ice - are you growing the nirvina one or female seeds?

how long do you expect it to take?

-suga

G

I love these plants. me want some ice seeds, lol. you got some great looking plants man. let us know what the final weigh came too

Chiefsmokingbud said:
Looks good to me aswell, just don't pick it too soon. It looks like it could go to atleast 60 days if not 65
you`re damn right!
i let them stay, its a Sativa Pheno.

These seeds are from Nirvana, take care for hemaphrodites(is it the right word for male/shemale?),search for a good Mom!!

is there somebody who remember me from overgrow??
I´ve been away from scene for 3 years without an Pc!!!!!!!
fucking 3 years!:pointlaug
After 3 years i wanted to visit OG,damn,shot down,thes sons of some b.....s! :yoinks:
greetz and show must go on (it is very nice here,too!!!)
Budbuffer

Last edited:
G

I love the way those buds look german! I just planted a few ICE hoping mine will look this nice keep it up!!!

BruceLeeroy

so you say take care for hermies.... does that mean you experienced alot of them from Nirvana Ice? out of the 10 i started i got 1 female, three hermies and 6 males. they grew great, very vigorous and quality of the smoke was excellent, but it seemed like they were rather unstable and prone to hermy to me.

nice pics :)

peace

Yes!

Yes!

BruceLeeroy said:
.., but it seemed like they were rather unstable and prone to hermy to me.

nice pics :)

peace
It looks like!
But if you select a nice mom,
you realy get a High Quality smoke!
Here some pics @ Day 49

Last edited:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
Sniffs said:
I love the way those buds look german! I just planted a few ICE hoping mine will look this nice keep it up!!!

How do buds look German? :chin:

Do mine look German??? :yoinks:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
I hope so, I'd be a bit freaked to tell the truth if people knew where I came from just by the look of me buds :biglaugh: