What's new

whats chucky growin now

MrMash

Damn Chucky, everything looks great! It really looks like you have found some nice Bubba keepers. What's the make up of the Incredibubba?
Can't wait to watch this one ride out. Keep up the great work!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
heres some ABUSIVE KUSH

FIRE OG X ABUSIVE

SOUR DIESEL

ORANGE APOLLO X SOUR DIESEL

i also have KASHMIR RESIN FACTORY vegging and i will be germing some vintage BOG gear (i believe i have some sour bubble and a pack of the medley)and some SWAN SONG gear this weekend have not decided on which 1's yet

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
damn chucky those are some crazy crosses,,,, beautiful ladies as well,,

i have the fire og and the abusive, but you got them both under one plant! damn lucky you!!!!!

:D:D

cheers,
red.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
chizuckchuckerschuckingly
Howzit brother of many many flava..?? All is peeping very good in here.. As usual you are killing it.. Thanx for sharing your bishes with us.. Also have yerself a happy turkey day!!! be safe many blessings.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
well im going with the BOG SOUR BUBBLE BX 2 and im going to throw down some DOUBLE STRAWBERRY DIESEL V2(swan song /reservoir collaboration)

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
bumpin and grinding two times... :D bump bump.. grow that shit!!! as always lots o flava & happy bishes.. peace n pufs..

sacKO

PistilPete

Enjoying the ride
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chucky... let me know if Pete germs up any Swan Song goods, if you would please.

I'll be setting them up this weekend. Gonna drop all 6 Tush and all 5 Sour Thai Bx2 tonight if i get a minute. I'll start a thread here in the dirt section to document. :dance013:

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
Great germ rates Chuck. Have you chopped the OAxSD yet. I'm really curious how that one smokes for you.

GreatLakes THC :joint:

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
GreatLakes THC i did chop her and last night i found that the bottom half of the plant had a bunch of seeds so i think she hermed on me at some point and i didnt even notice .she taste great kinda fruity with a lil rotteness to it haha

Latest posts

Latest posts