What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the Classic Firecracker - quick, easy and cheap!

nocturne

this was posted in toker's den, but i think it deserves a repost. (+K to rusto for that post)

looks like cooking is cheaper than smoking (for those who don't grow)
at 0.5g per session, a $200 ounce can get you high everyday for 2 months.(also.. it can save you some time if you make a lot, then refrigerate.)

has anyone else noticed the financial benefits of cooking over smoking?

-4 crackers (or anything with a wide surface area)
-some peanut butter (natural seems to work better)
-0.5g (about a joints worth) of finely chopped bud

Mix the bud with enough peanut butter to completely submerge all the cannabis. Spread your mixture on the top of the crackers, then top with another cracker, and squeeze em together.

Place your firecrackers on a sheet and cook them in a preheated oven at 320 degrees farenheit. (160 celsius) for 22 minutes. Let them cool, and enjoy.

Kush King

iv never tryd it im going to soon i wonder what the effect would be with sum oil of KIFF or bubble OROR finger hash.!

G

The effect is awesome. They dont taste great but oh do they get the job done.

G

I usually get cannabutter and make rice krispie treats with a cup of butter. For 25 a cup buuter the cost of a box of cereal and 1lb of marshmellows. This is a cheap way to go. You get 24 treats per cup used. That is just over a 1 dollar a treatment of meds and you also enjoy the buzz over a longer period of time...Check out the photos of the stuff I made. These were made 3 weeks ago and I still have a buttload left....I used 4 cups of butter 4 boxes of cereal (trix and berry rice krispies) and 4 lbs of marshmellows. :jawdrop:

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
nocturne said:
has anyone else noticed the financial benefits of cooking over smoking?

Errr well you mean besides the fact it takes more herb for the desired effect when ingesting as opposed to smoking? I've never found it cheaper to cook with compared to smoking........and i cook alot. For more seasoned stoners like myself .5g does nothing and takes more like 1.5g when ingesting.

nocturne

chief smoking bud, i agree.. it usually takes more than 0.5 to get really stoned.

im sayin that in a hypothetical scenerio where one would only ingest 0.5 grams/per day.. there is cash to be saved

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
I made my first firecrackers yesterday, ate 2 and got totally fucked up. My girl ate 1 and I gave 1 to a friend. They were both pie-eyed. Nice, I will be doing this many more to times...thanks so much...scrappy.

minds_I

Veteran
Hello, how long does it take for the kind bud at 0.5 grams to come on with a firecracker?

My sweet wife has R. arthritus and is up for trying mj for relief.

I am going to make some tonight-gram (sp) cracker-0.5 g of good buds, peanut butter and chocolate melted on top.

minds_I

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
it usually takes 45min-1hr, to start kicking in, it lasts a couple of hrs. I love them...peace

Drugcheese

DoctorSax said:
why the fuck do they sometimes work and sometimes do not, even within the same batch

I've noticed this too, it's pretty much a hit or miss for me. is it only sanitary if you grow your own?