What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Recap: Outdoors 2005

hey guys, some of you may recognize these photos from overgrow, anyways, just thought i'd post some pics of last summers grow outdoors, we started with 70 seeds, 69 successfull (lol), and ended up with about 6 or 7 plants, each, most harvesting literally a 0.1, a cpl harvested maybe a 0.7, in total we ended up with about 2.5 grams....did i mention this was a 3 man grow as well?

anyways your probably wondering WUT is wrong with us and how we went from almost $1K in seeds, 70 plants, to 2.5 grams...its a long story i do not wish to discuss, but lets say it involved a 4th grower whom i do not speak to anymore...

on with the photos...and i must ad this was the best weed i've ever smoked, got so high off so little, and i'm used to smoking high quality, BC imported marijuana...anywhoo, we managed to get the plants to flower and at least did the best cud do...

oh ya, one more thing, we grew Dutch Passion prefeminized Durban Poison, and KC33.

they were left in cups like this for about 2 weeks in the hot sun with no water...then half "went missing"
zantzbeginnings4medium2eh.jpg

not as big as it may appear to be...unfortunately
zantz1medium7en.jpg

zantz19medium3fz.jpg

Last edited:

PureSativa420

when did you plant, use better soil

from what i see its your soil where is why you plant didnt do nothing and depending on when you planted you shoulda had bigger plants then that :eek:

man im glad i live and learn and sheesh my first grow was better then that

G

damn man, that sucks for all the money you put out in seeds! good luck this year, i would invest into some good ferts!

lemonade

Veteran
Hahaha thats so funny man. How come they were so small? Did you put them out in August or something or were they just really stunted?

But I must say, that's some pretty nice looking herb you got from those plants! Lets hope you get lots more this year though!

PM me if you have any questions or anything...

smokeymacpot

Veteran
ahaha brilliant, i cant stop laughing. this 4th grower said dont bother putting them under indoor lights for 24/0 so they get bigger first? ah well :/

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Wow looks like chem D or something awesome dude......just playing! Regardless of how you much you got Im sure you learned something along the way! Good pics and skills!