What's new

300w Kabniet of Kush

senseless

dry weight.... 2 og kush plants harvested on day 65 yielded 127 grams of dry bud!
1 northernlights bagseed plant harvested on day 53 yielded 37 grams of dry bud.

im not that impressed with the nl so im only going to grow 2 kush plants next time around.

i left a few buds on each kush plant so they could reveg. i changed out the water and added fresh pureblend pro gro at 1.7 ec.

i also purchased a DipStick nutreint meter. can someone give me some information on the reccomended ec or cf, i heard ppm isnt that accurate because so many meters use different conversions.

enjoy pics

kush 2 days before harvest

and the NL

nl....

Last edited:

senseless

67grams per plant is what they were i think. 5.8 grams per watt includinding the northern lights plant.

im trying to reveg the 2 og kush plants right now and its not looking to promising:(

today is day 5, changed out all the water and added PBP grow, calmag plus for added nitrogen, liquid karma, and superthrive. 1.2 EC. or 600ppm using a .5 conversion.

how do you guys measure your nutreint solution? ppm .7 conversion, ppm .5 conversion, EC, or CF.

Last edited:

ColoraDro

yeah dude nice job i agree from what i hear the OG is not very high yeilding and you pulled off some good numbers there i am interested in how long they will take to reveg...

G

dude im sorry but i think your math is a bit. off .. you yeilded 164 total grams and had a 300wt lamp which means you grew .5 grams a watt... great grow by the way.. where did the og kush come from is it the s1???

senseless

ya i got some s1 beans out of a lucky bag of kush.

i hear its not high yielding too, and if thats true how much more would a high yielding strain yield? .7 .8 or even 1 gram per watt instead of what i got? i dont think its a big difference and i definatly think i can inprove to more than .7 grams per watt..

i lowerd my EC to 1.0 because i heard 1.1 was a bit high.

im also working on some bio buckest to run next time around. its kind of hard becuase im restricted to 33" or something like that so i dont think im going to be able to use 5 gallon paint buckets.

WyZ

yeah i do have to say that for such a weak light source you got some nice numbers....cant wait to see my kush tree finish up here soon in a month and a half...pics to come soon...i am also interested in the best EC for OG and maybe even "the Purp" if any one has tried and tru numbers.

senseless

thanks for the props guys.

its too bad nobody really trys this way of growing, its just so simple. i used no ph or ppm meter and i never did a water change out once the whole grow. not even at the transition to flower,i just started adding bloom nutes. one day ill do a grow like this again.

G

OG Kush is by far my favorite strand so I am glad to see these results. I was just wondering, what about this setup allowed you to not have to monitor ph or ppm. I just started a single, soon to be double waterfarm, 250w hps setup. I started from a clone of Sweet Dreams and I have been goin nuts trying to maintain a good ph. It always comes out at like 6.0 when i test from the reservoir, but when i test from the drips, i get like 7.0. I would love to not have to worry about ph. I haven't event been monitoring ppm.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
VERY IMPRESSIVE LITTLE SETUP AND AWESOME HARVEST RESULTS.... A+++ WAY TO ROCK THE SECURITY LIGHTS!

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Senseless
Howzit brother...?? Great work man nice and sugary.. bbl peace..

sack