What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

China Yunnan Purple Sativa Pheno

diablo 01

Type: China Yunnan 5 Fem (1)

Bank: Ace Seeds
Veg time : 35 days 400w
Flowering time: 75 days ( 53 days indoor 400w + 22 days outdoor)
Nutrients: BioMagno 100% bio
Soil: Biocanna Bio+
Pot: 12lt 26x26cm

picture.php

diablo 01

img 7

img 7

Sorry images/posts are on inversed order, so these have to be considered previous. (the last image is the first one and so on, also on the other posts)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to ICmag diablo :)

Thank you very much for share your chinese in flowering. It's the small compact and branched pheno with some sativa influence. My favourite pheno is the widder leaf hash plant looking that is lower yielding but more powerful and resinous.

The chinese pheno you are running is very desirable to outcross with long flowering sativas, it produces hybrids that resemble a lot the long flowering sativa but the flowering time and size of the hybrid is drastically lowered down.

Regards, wish you feel confortable around!

diablo 01

Hi Dubi, Thank you for the the reply.

This was the most creamy thing i've ever smoked, with hints of spicy asian flavor. i have another pack of 11 reg and i'm going to put one outdoor at 50°N (i think). hoping to find the same pheno. a friend of mine have fund the other (indica) pheno. it was more productive, bigger than mine and faster. But the sativa look of mine was Amazing, and a sort of different taste; mine sativa was cramy and spicy at the same time, and his indica was more hashy floral and also sweet but stronger while smoked (grown with biocanna nutrients)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Dubi, Thank you for the the reply.

This was the most creamy thing i've ever smoked, with hints of spicy asian flavor. i have another pack of 11 reg and i'm going to put one outdoor at 50°N (i think). hoping to find the same pheno. a friend of mine have fund the other (indica) pheno. it was more productive, bigger than mine and faster. But the sativa look of mine was Amazing, and a sort of different taste; mine sativa was cramy and spicy at the same time, and his indica was more hashy floral and also sweet but stronger while smoked (grown with biocanna nutrients)

Thanks Diablo ;)

Your report truely caputures the essence of the chinese asian aromas and expressions, im glad you are enjoying her different phenos. Kind regards.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi diablo,

The original chinese yunnan seeds we received was/is an indica dominant line, but a few plants show more sativa influence, that's why we describe it as indica dominant line with slight sativa influence .... there are landrace populations like north indian or nepalese populations where the sativa and indica traits are mixed.

diablo 01

Hi dubi.

I know what you're talkin' about.

It was just funny that my first china was so Sativa.

Usually on an 80% indica (right?) is no so easy to find a pheno whit visible sativa traits at first try.

Talkin' by expirience, none of my previous indica dominant plants was so sativa.

Thank you for these latest additional infos.

cote

This sativa pheno looks exactly like all the phenos that I got of Bohdi's Cangshan Mt. Yunnan from Nierika. They have a very spicy-sweet with fruity tones seemingly on the bulkier phenos and more herbal tones on the one tall, large leaf, foxtailing pheno I have. Been flowering for a while and looks like it's going to be a while too. The seeds I made of it are very lance shaped, dark, with very dark stripes. I love it, there seems to be no chance of mold on these!