What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Canna Embassy organic homegrowers thread

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice plants, guys! I'm too ashamed to post mine yet, too small and undeveloped. Most of the Biddy Early's were males. I kept one and isolated him for future referance, but only have 2 gals, and one's a runt. My own 'Rocketwrecks' produced alot of girls, so I'm happy. Yields won't be great, but should be quality herb!

Shots from the garden:
This "war turkey" showed up in our garden this yr. We keep him mellow w/ a diet of bud. :wink:

Also a shot of our fav daylily.

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello all,

He Pablow, good to see you.
Kov, the quantity is secondary to me, quality comes first!!
80% love, 20% technic.
Nice location, looks for the purple.
Hi Highlighter, nice shots....
Hi di Hy, love the lelies guys.
Zion you'ra right, it's way out time to update, because the Green Ambassador (Shiva/Powerplant) is going to be harvested next week.
I brought her in at night before some heavy rain the last 3 or 4 days.
I don't wanna take the risk of any mould.
So I picked all the fan and big leaves.
The rest of the smaller leaves are going to be used for the bubblelator and butter later on this year....
I picked the big leaves after 6 weeks of flowering. Now I pick only some yellow leaves now and then.
But she is realy my pride this year.
I don't know about the Danish Delight and the Purple Princess in the bowl.
It looks like they have stopped a week ago with flowering after I putted them from the front terrace (with lesser light) to the back terrace where the plants have sunlight from rising sun in the morning till sunset at night. So it might be they stopped because they got 3 more hours of light. They got larger as well.
The Afghan isn't still flowering. She preflowered, but that's it.
She is just not adjusted to this climate. She is a green beauty....
Keep on growing folks and stay safe.

(purple) Peace, G.A.

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello all,

While the kids are enjoying the skating, preparations are going on for the Jazz Festival today and tomorrow. Tonight there is a performence of Cuban Hip Hop...
http://www.purejazzfest.nl/
I am a lucky ass, because 2 people were asking me for directions. When I brought them to the place they needed to be, they introduced themselves. They are playing at the Jazz Fest Festival tonight and invited me for the festival as a guest!
So 2 days swinging around the corner at the city hall square...

The sun is shining today and the plants are fine.
My neighbours are growing nice lelies also...

Have a great weekend all and enjoy...

greetz, G.A.

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello all,

Yesterday was a colorfull evening with bands and singers from all over the planet.
The location: 3 theaters, city hall square and a church.
The final concert in the church impressed me the most.
Below some impression pics of a swinging and almost "spiritual" night.

The day started of raining cats and dogs. Meanwhile the sun started to shine again.
I putted the ultimate flowering Green Ambassador outisde at the terrace. Have to watch the weather, because it can rain any moment again.
My biggist paranoia: mould at this stage of flowering... Just a couple of more days to go...
At this moment a strong wind is blowing over the terrace.

Peace, G.A.

Last edited:

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
YAY..that terrace looks mighty fine now G.A. I can see that u are suffering from windy and rainy conditions like the rest of us Euros...how are the girls holdin up to that?
I too have a more Afghani dominant pheno whos is reluctant to flower...guess its just not their time yet.
Id love to see some close ups so we can see the resin production and bud formation..everything looks great.

Heres a cpl of pics from the Afghani #1 x Purple Peace ive got goin..

Stay Safe friends

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Great looking party and picture as always GA.

Nice looking buds GDK

K

Karma Genetics

The plants in my garden dont seem to produce very well becauso off litle direct sunlight they just get a few hours a day, So the buds dont seem to realy fill up the way i am just too from the farm.. Here are some shots i think they have 4 weeks to go.. maybe 5...

The Viking x Purple Peace

The pure Erdbeer

And the stud Outsider

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hello world,

GDK good to see you. Looks nice
The Purple Peace is originaly a cross between a Himalayan strain and the Viking.
Both are pretty mould resisting strains and perfectly adjusted to our climate.
Not as fast as the Green Ambassador. She is going to be harvested coming weekend.
She is white and resinous...
I could manage to keep her free from rain the last 2 weeks.
Last week I flushed the Green Ambassador for 1 week and after that I stopped giving her water at all.
Can't almost wait to try her out.... :rasta:
The Danish Delight and the Purple Princess started to flower again.
They are flowering 2 weeks now. They will be finished flowering half of october, the time when the most Dutch outdoor homegrown is finishing flowering.

The Afghan at the last picture is still in her vegative period... She is not adjusted to this climate yet, but she is a lovely strain.

Hi Hy, was a great swinging festival indeed.

KG, She is looking fine for the cirumstances you are talking about.
Direct sunlight does a lot.
If you have less then 5 hours of sunlight a day in your garden the flowers won't get that big, but it doesn't say anything about the resins and highness of the PP. Do you know where the pollin came from? Do I detect some seeds?

Keep on growing and stay safe folks....

Peace, G.A.

Last edited:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
jammi darpan, dat ga looks great!

nice shots df, i have same shady probs in some of my spots...

hello Hydrofome420 and gdk!

edit, sorry darpan, ajax is game over, hehe...

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Hello GA, esbe,gdk, Karma genetics,kov, highlander, not to forget the engineer Picasso :wave:

I have these 3 out side during the day and as you all remember from last year those RAT BASTARD DIRTY STINKING GOOD FOR NOTHING PIECES OF SHIT, ASS WIPe LOW LIFE GARBAGE EATING ASSHOLES cut my fence and stole my Purple Peace, wheew, thanks for letting me vent :yoinks:

I bring theme iin at night.

They are called 3 queens wich is SWt#3xC99xBogbubble :joint:

Last edited:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi guys,

Thanks for posting and sharing.
Tomorrow is the day.
Gonna pick the Green Ambassador. She is realy a beauty.
The weather is changing from sunshine to rain and the other way around....

greetz, G.A.

K

Karma Genetics

Hello everybody

GA they are not seeded yet, my outsider male is about to throw its magic dust out.
I am only going to seed the lower branches. these will be left out to flower longer then the smoking harvest....

You are going to have a nice day tomorow... Do you use siccors ?

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Hey hey Esben, I just wanted to show you your erdbeer x pp. :D

Budding rapidly my friend! :wave:

rgds, kov

Latest posts

Latest posts