What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BeAn's Canna-Flake Brittle Cakes..

B

BeAn

This is the easiest way of cooking with cannabis, the best thing is you dont technically cook anything.. lol

First you need to get your ingredients together...

:yummy:

Next you melt the chocolate in a bowl on top of a saucepan filled with simmering water, when its all melted you add the herb (However much works for you, i added a couple of grams of nugs that i powdered with a sieve.)

Mix in the crushed up cornflakes and stir... Then just put a spoonful into a cake tray

(the one you us for your Yorkshire puddings) stick it in the fridge to harden.. :lurk: Wait a while.....then....

Enjoy :woohoo:

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool dude,,, nice quick method :yes:
...gonna have to go snatch some C-flakes :yummy:

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
my aunt used to do the samething, but with oatmeal instead of cornflakes and a little bit of peanut butter melted in with the chocolate - was heaven! Thanks for reminding me of this, I can only imagine how much fun they'd be with some bud :D

B

BeAn

Hey guys....

Hey guys....

The recipe and method are so simple its hard not to make them.. I learnt how to make these at school lol, i never thought it would come in handy at the time..
All that can go wrong is over heating the chocolate, caddburys works OK but any chocolate will do. If you melt it with a little butter it seems to be easier to work with, also you can use any kind of cereal... rice krispies would be cool, they'd come together easier than cornflakes.. :yummy:

DL, i just made a 2nd batch.. it only takes like 20 minutes at the most lol, so easy.. :rasta:

NiteTiger, I'm glad i brought back fond memories for you man.. nothing like good old home cooking ... :bigeye: