What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Marimbas CannaJelly

marimbas

Hey guys well this is like the vercion 1.2 it might be good, you have to give it a try.

BUT!!! BEFORE ANYTHING just remember me when you make it, and keep in mind this is my recipe.

Here it goes

Ingredients

1 cup of dried bud
1 cup of water
1 cup of sugar
3 oranges ---> shread the peel, with a grater, and keep the juice in another glass
3 limes do the same as the oranges.
1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
1/4 cup vodka
1/4 honey.

first you need to rehidrate the buds, but youll rehidrate them with the vodka, put the buds in a glass or something tight, fill it up with the vodka, so the 1/4 of the cup is enough. keep this for 24 hours at least.

Next day, put in a cacerole or a saucepan, with the flame to medium. The water, then add the sugar, and mix it perfectly.
Add the lemon and the orange juices, and let it boil with a stronger flame.

let that be for 10 minutes, then add the peels, and mix it well, let it boil very strong for at least 35 minutes. it has to make bubbles all over.

add the honey and the cinnamon, and keep boiling in a very very strong flame.
if you can check the temperature it has to be 100°C or 212 °F.
Add the vodka with the buds, and let it boil till it reaches over 110°C - 230 °F
and keep it like that for 5 minutes.

After that while it stills hot strain, with a kitchen strainer, all the bud, and press it hard with a wooden spoon, so all the syrup it stills has between it falls to the mix in a jar where you will be collecting your jelly.

Do not cover it for a few minutes until its room temp, then cover it and keep it like that for a day, next day it should be just as a good o' jelly.

grandmesajoker

Hey marimbas (sausage fingers).. nice write up... I love cooking with my cannabis and now I can spread it on my english muffins in the morning just because of you.

Thank you master chef marimbas for the write up and I'll post some pics when i'm done in a few days!

SneakySneaky

Veteran
pass me some peanut butter and bread, im gonna have a great lunch.......good recipe, can we see a pic of the worlds coolest peanut butter and jelly sandwich?