What's new

strawberry dog shit

T

trichster

Really thats the name you chose? What am I going to tell people "hears some strawberry dog shit", cant wait to see there faces. This shit better live up to its name....thanks CSG!!!

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Really thats the name you chose? What am I going to tell people "hears some strawberry dog shit", cant wait to see there faces. This shit better live up to its name....thanks CSG!!!

Dog Shit is a strain, an old school amazing strain

J

joejusttyped

Better than combining both paretns names(which people need to stop doing, shit is played)...... Strawberry OG Chem Cough for the win!

T

trichster

I got to admit the name has sorta grown on me since seeing it listed tismorning.

I

Iron_Lion

Really thats the name you chose? What am I going to tell people "hears some strawberry dog shit", cant wait to see there faces.

I thought the same thing. I think sometimes breeders and seedmakers under estimate the value in a good name. If it's disgusting, unappetizing, how are you supposed market that shit.

Just some of the names I have seen today I have beeen like WTF?

One strain name I saw today is a major no no word you should never say online. talking about it online is sure to get you on some kind of watch list.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol

really

ok list your possible names and if we like 1 we will choose it and donate a pack for the name

peace

D

DU420

I'll say it again "strawberries and chem" it just sounds so tasty. Either that or "chem breath"

Meek

Funk Dip
StrawDog OG
Strawberry DogJam or DogJam
Strawberry Frost
Rotten Berry
Sweet Rot

I suppose Strippers Crouch & Strawberry Pussy is out of the question lol:biggrin:

Had to try, I really need some new genes.

Congrats CSG, Those ideas are intergalactic! Keep'em coming! KKSCxGDP 2nd Male....?

MEEK

V

vonforne

I like the Strawberry Dogshit name. I hand that to some of the smokers where I live and they would be all over that. lol Just saying that name will turn heads.......remember even bad publicity is great publicity whether it is in the name or the smoke.

+1 for Strawberry Dogshit.

V

vonforne

Or you could call it Navy Chow. Their food always tasted like Dog Shit.

talktosamson

Veteran
Who got 2x Packs? This Guy!!!!!!! Name sucks, Ill probably call her strawberry chem :) Now if the white crosses will just drop for me soon!! I want that GDP x White at least.

T

trichster

Ive already put the name out on the "streets" and everybody liked it and looks forward to some strawberry dog shit. Just when I got up at 8am on Friday and looked for strawberry x ogchem I didnt expect to see the name strawberry dog shit, actually made me hesitate for a second before i bought some. Either way if its from the CSG crew I know it will be dank!